meeting new people

Akuma pov

Dad has allowed me to walk around by myself after I mastered what was in that folder he also taught me enough to protect myself against any bad people.

I was walking around the village when I see a boy my age running from some villagers who are chasing him I was curious so I followed behind to see what was going on eventually the villager came to a stop and were looking around till one landed his eyes on me and instantly threw a wierd looking object at me I tilted my head to the side and watched it go by landing on the floor behind me the other villagers looked at me wide eyed then one ran up to me and was a step away I step back already feeling wary of the people infront of me the female village who was two feet away looked at me and took one step I took a step back "are you okay little girl" I tilt by head to the side "why are you chasing that kid" she smiles "what kid" I sigh and leave at the corner of my eyes I see blond hair.

I go around the corner away from anyone view and double back to where I see the blond hair I go into the Alley way and could see a red dot behind a fence I go towards the dot till I see lines connected to the dot I sigh and kick the fence and it tumbled down revealing the kid with blond hair and wiskers on his face I look at him curious as to why people were chasing him.

It was a moment of silence between us till he spoke first "are you gonna hit me" i shake my head "then why are you here" I tilt my head to the side "curious" hes now confused "what do you mean" "why are the villagers chasing you" he recoils back and stay quite for a second "I don't know" I offer my hand and he was reluctant but took it and I helped him up "I'm akuma yours" and silent for a moment eventually awnsering "naruto" I smile "wanna be my friend" he looks at me seeing if I'm serious and I am he nods "I never had a friend before" "neither have I so I guess we can have our first experience together" he nods "what do we do now" I shrug "talk I guess" and so we talked to each other our hobby what we like to do that kind of stuff.

Not everything last forever and it was getting dark I sigh and look up "it getting late my dad gonna kill me" naruto looks at me and put his head down "don't worry Ill be back tomorrow same spot" he looks at me and nods. I stand up and wave good bye and rushed home. I got to the door and knock and my dad opened up look at me and gave his same smile "hello my youthful flower I definitely was not going to run around the whole village looking for you" he was.

I walk inside and sit on the couch relaxing "did you do anything fun today while you were exploring the leaf village" I nod "I think I made a friend" he looks at me and smile "good for you my youthful flower" I smile "yeah it was good hey dad when can I go to the academy" he sighs "the doctor said around 11 they want to make sure your okay with you controlling your blood flow" I sigh "but ain't the graduation age Is 12" he nods "yes well I made a deal with the hokage that if your ready you can join a year before graduation" I nod "in the mean time the doctor said you can train just don't over do it" I nod again and yawn "dad I'm going to bed" he nods "have sweet dreams my youthful flower" I smile "you to dad" he smile grows and I go to my room.

I enter my room and there are book everywhere 'I really need to clean this up one day' I slither around the books and eventually get to my bed and hope into it letting sleep over come me falling into my deep sleep.