back to the village

Akuma pov

We were about to leave when when that little kid ran up to naruto and they both talk about something and they named the bridge after him so good for him.

On the way back they were all talking about something when kakashi called my name "akuma" I look at him "you did great on this mission you might have saved two lives" I shrug "you lot were fighting them I just had nothing to do" naruto smiled "so you were curious" I look at him and shake my head "no" kakashi sighed "so akuma have you rethought my offer" i shake my head "I don't belong in team 7" naruto got sad "but I wouldn't mind working with you again if you ever need it" naruto smiled and was about to hug me when I stopped him "I have enough emotion going through my head at the moment I don't need your happiness being one of them" naruto smiled and nodded "and I might have been stabbed" kakashi looked at me "where" I turn around and lift up the back of my hoodie.

Kakashi pov

Akuma turned around and lifted up her hoodie and there was a kunai lodge in her back "how did you do that and how aren't you in pain" akuma shrug "all I know is when I left gato side I felt it I just didn't care at the time" I sigh "well do you feel it in any major organs" she shakes her head "who taking it out" "no one till we get back to the village" akuma sighed but nodded lowering her hoodie and just following.

Akuma pov

We finally could see the village gate naruto screamed to high hell I grabbed a rock and lodge it at his skull "ow" he looked at me and I smiled "it was sasuke" sasuke looked at me and naruto looked at sasuke and he got into a argument with him kakashi looked at me "why" I smile "it entertaining" then I go towards the village gate "akuma what mischief did you manage" "a kunai in my back" they both looked at me then each other "your being sarcastic right" I shake my head "well off you go to the hospital you know the doctor" I nod and enter the village going straight for a hospital.

I enter and go towards the front desk the secretary looked at me and sighed "akuma what have you done" I turn around and lift up the back of my hoodie revealing the kunai in my back" and I could hear something falling to the floor I put my hoodie back down and the next thing I know I'm being picked up and ran through the hospital.

I was put in a random hospital bed and told to take off my hoodie lay on my stomach. When she left I did exactly that took off my hoodie and threw it aside I layed on my stomach just waiting eventually I hear the slide of the door I look at the doctor who has been helping me since I was young "well when the secretary said there something wrong with you back I never though it was a kunai" I shrug "can feel it" I shake my head "and let me guess you blood it running smoothly" I nod and she sighs and walks over.

She looked at the kunai for a minute then at what was written and she sighed some more "why are they after you" I then feel her grab it and slowly pull it out "are you still feeling any pain" I shake my head and she nods and she ripes it out "there done all you need now is some bandages and to stay here for a few days and you should be able to go home" I nod.

Kenko pov

I bandage up akuma and keep a nurse to watch her I then leave towards the hokage office. When I arrived at the massive door I could see a squad leaving with kakashi as there sensei he spots Me "kenko it been a while" I smile "yes it has anyways you must he busy and so am I so bye" and without another word I walk pass him.

I go to the door and knock "come in" I enter and see the hokage he looks at me and smiles "kenko how are you I heard akuma was injured" I didn't say a word and only dropped the kunai in his desk he looked at it and went wide eyed "how do they know" he looks at me but dosnt say anything "cause as far as I heard it was supposed to be written that everyone from her clan is dead" the old man sighed "the elders wanted akuma name to be documented" I cut him off "and you listened do you know how much danger you have put akuma in" he sighs and nods "she is going to be hunted and multiple assignation are gonna be on her bounty will be put up" he nods I Sigh "if she figure this out these chains you have put on her will break and she will eventually leave this village and every single organisation will want a piece of that some even breed her to make more" the hokage nodded and I turn away "don't be surprised when she eventually leaves this village" I leave and go stright back to the hospital my worry for akuma increased.