graduation

Akuma pov

A year has passed since I have been here and I know a couple of people I know shikamaru me and him slightly get along hinata a shy girl sakura the definition of a pain in the ass, ino who is the other pain in the ass, sasuke the independent kid I don't like him and choji the food crazy guy shared his food with me once I sometimes brang food in that I made and gave it to him and he act like a conersuer of food.

It was the day of the graduation and everyone had a go at a cloning jitsu me I currently can make 6 don't know how there that much blood in my body. Sakura went came back a couple of seconds later and the first thing she said was "sasuke I passed see" I mentally face palm sasuke went and came back his smug look shinning through I look at naruto and I can see he is panicking "what wrong with you" he smiles at me "I'm fine you can trust me" I sigh "alright then oh and I got to give you something" he looks at me confused I pull out a piece if paper and give it to him he looks at him and he has stars in his eyes "wow this looks exactly like me" it was a picture of naruto I drew I tried to make him look cool and mildly succeeded he hugs me "thank you akuma" I nod and pat him on the back "that 3000 ryo" he looks at me and was about to faint "just kidding just get pass graduation" he looks at me and slightly pouts "I can never tell when your joking or your serious" "what you want me to say if I'm serious" he makes the regretful choice of nodding "pass this naruto I'm joking" he looks at me and I smile.

Eventually naruto was called in it  was a while but he never came back then I was called I sigh and get up and as I was leaving the room I could hear the other kids whispering diffrent things "demon" "let that demon fail just like the other one" I sigh and stop in my tracks I grab a kunai from my back pocket and nail it right above a kid head he looked at the knife then at me his soul leaving his body I smile "keep talking like that and this demon will take your life" I leave the room and go to another room with iruka and another teacher at the table "now akuma I already know you have passed this test already but just for the sake of it can you create 3 clones" i nod and without me moving 6 clones came out of nowhere he looked around and nodded "thank you pick what ever head band you want" I look at the head bands and pick a single black one and put it in my pocket.

Leave the school seeing no point in going back to class and see naruto looking down at the swings I walk over to him and could hear the parents talking shit so I attached one of my special bombs to a kunai and threw it at there feet it exploded and the screams could be hear from miles I smirk. I look back where naruto was and he was gone I called it quits and went home.

I got home to see dad hasn't gotten back from his legendary mission yet so I say fuck it and go to bed seeing what happening the next day.