surprise attack and a mermaid

Akuma pov

Water that all I could see. We came to a ocean and there was one boat I sigh internally. Everyone got in and I saw there was no room for me the boat owner looked at me "kid you can try hopping on someone lap or cramming  your self in" I look at slightly shocked but smiled "ill find my own way around" he nodded and noone said anything else as they rowed across.

I waited till they completely were out if view and sighed 'I hate doing this' I look at the water and slowly approach it. I went In and went underwater and I could feel my body change when I felt it stop I took a breath I looked at where my legs were and a single fish tail replaced it it was covered In shinning red scales 'welp let swim across' I looked around seeing a bunch of small red dots slowly going across I followed.

Sasuke pov

As we slowly sail across naruto shouting nonsense. I watch the stale water and could see something shimmering red following the boat as it got closer. I got a closer view of it and I could see the shinning red was only covering half of the figure I couldn't see the top 'a mermaid but that was a crazy folktales' I keep watching till it dived under the boat
And I lost sight of it.

Kakashi pov

I sit in the boat lisening to naruto rambling till I could see sasuke looking around "sasuke what wrong" he looked at me "there something in the water" I lift a eye brow and looked in the water around us eventually seeing what he saw there was a shining red glow in the ocean I look at it and it disappeared under the boat 'what was that'.

Akuma pov

Im currently swimming under the boat just so they stop looking at me it wierd after a while they eventually docked and I went far away from them and hopped out of the water watching as my tail turn back into legs I get up shaking the water off me till I hear the lazy guy screaming "duck" I sigh 'two seconds without me'  I got towards the noise to see kakashi in a water cage telling them to run i personally think it kind of funny I wanted to see what they could do.

The fight lasted a good little bit till the lazy guy was free and it turned into a game of copying eachother I ignore it looking around to see another red dot in the trees I go to it and it some teenage girl just watching I jump beside her and she jumps when she sees me "calm your ass I'm just watching" she looks at me for a second before returning to the fight.

After a little but she readied two pins and threw them one hitting the guy with the big sword neck and the other almost hitting the lazy guy when I turned back the girl was gone and she was on the fighting area.

She left and the lazy guy fainted I watch as they drag I'm towards somewhere and I chose to just meet them there.