blood moon

Narrator pov

The blood moon was shinning through out the the villages for everyone to see and the voice that held such authority could also be heard every one had mixed reactions to such a event some where afraid some were confused and some were Intrested.

The wolf stared down it the tailed beast who couldn't even move eventually ketsueki spoke "shikaku and I thought your mouth would have gotten you killed" shikaku watched on  only mustering up the courage to speak "your surposed to be caged" ketsueki showed a machivious grin "why my dear I have you to thank for that with my host unconscious at the moment the seal switch us around now I'm in control until she wakes up" shikaku shivered "he said you would stay sealed we would never see you again" the wolf smirked "he was wrong" and with that ketsueki 12 tails shined a bright red and 12 blood like balls where forming shikaku wanted to run but he couldn't his only option was to fight and live another day.

That until a voice could he heard "hey giant wolf lady" ketsueki look around questioning where the voice is coming from that when a yellow haired boy jumped on her nose she narrowed her eyes at him reconising him as the boy akuma likes "what do you want naruto" he looks at ketsueki "you know my name" she nods "yes I do now awnser the question" he hops back a little but spoke "you both are tailed beast right you both should be friends or faimily why are you fighting" ketsueki sighed "you poor nieve boy friends no you could say some form of faimily" he looks at the wolf and puts a face on "then why are you fighting what ever faimily he is you should love him for what he is not the actions he may have done" ketsueki sighed and looked at shikaku "count this you childish fox if I see you again hurting my host they will never find your body" he nodded and retreated back into garaa the sand villagers took him and ran off ketsueki looked at the small blond boy who had a smile on his face and she couldn't help but smile aswell 'poor poor boy' she looked at the boy "lisen naruto and lisen well I want you to go back to your village and help with what ever there doing" the boy looked at ketsueki and nodded and nelt her head down and and naruto got off she then watched him leave the area.

Ketsueki pov

I watched as naruto ran back to the village as fast as a kid could when I confirmed he was far away and no one else was around I surrounded myself in a typhoon of blood changing my form into a human when it was done i felt alot smaller and slightly less weaker is shrug and put a hand on my chest "now let get you back akuma" I walked toward the leaf village my red eyes glimmering through the night.

I eventually get to the leaf village and lucky noone at the gate 'probably protecting the villagers' I chose to quickly get inside and made my way towards akuma home. I get inside and  walk towards akuma room. I get inside and luckily avoided one of akuma traps.

I slithered through the room and layed in her bed I look to the left of  me and on akuma little table there was a piece of paper and a pencil I quickly scribbled a note together and put it on my chest throwing the pencil aside "alright akuma time to switch" I close my eyes and when I reopen them I'm back in this cage In My wolf body I look down at the unconscious girl infront of me and smile "have a good dream akuma.

Guy pov

I was running around the village trying to find akuma helping what ever villagers on the way I search the who village and find nothing i then quickly check home I run to the door and it was open I check inside to see nothing has been robbed I then rush up to akuma room to see a unconscious akuma laying in her bed with a note on her chest I walk over being careful not to trigger one of akuma many traps I check akuma pulse and it the same pulse she always had I breath a sigh of relief I then pick up the note and read it.

"To who ever this girl father is I have found her unconscious outside the village walls and thought to bring her here and if your wondering how I know this was the house akuma was saying it I'm sorry I had to break into your house but akuma is fine she just need some rest

Lots of love
K"

I look at the letter and sigh 'who ever this k is I thank you' I put a hand on akuma head and smile "rest well akuma" I leave her room closing the door I then leave the apartment closing the door and locking it I quickly rush off to save other villagers in need of help confident that who ever steps into akuma room will have hell to pay.