dismay

Third person pov

The leaf village was falling into dismay as ever since akuma left bad things have been happening multiple rouge ninja have attacked plants growth has been pushed back and bad luck has plagued multiple villagers it as if they have angered the devil himself.

All the while naruto is pushing to get stronger to bring sasuke and akuma back home to the leaf village he went off to train with jeriai and vowed he would come back to be stronger.

Guy has been keeping his head strong and clear he been researching everything about the ketsueki clan and what abilitys they could possess with the help of kenko relayed this information with the other jounin incase worse situation they would need to fight akuma just to bring her home.

Akuma has been wondering all the lands and villagers trying to scavenge anything to help her survival and to find out what she is and maybe get a bit stronger in the progress of it.

The akatsuki are rushing to get the tailed beast for there plan for the infinite tsukuyomi while there other plans to get akuma on there side is also being put into effect with her help the not only could become stronger but also have another tailed beast under there control and one more powerful then even the ten tailes.