chunin exam (2)

Akuma pov

After sitting through what felt like a hour long story I go told to run along to the second trail and meet with anko and that what I did. I took me ten minutes to get there and another five to find a ninja that the hokage described I walked infront of her and she didn't notice me I sigh and tug on her jacket and she instantly turned around and had a kunai to my neck.

She looked at me "not much of a hunter if your could get that close to death" I sigh and stop her blood flow and I could see her go stiff "point taken" I release my hold and she relaxed putting her kunai away "anyways kid your role in this is to prevent as many teams possible from passing by any means killing is even allowed" I nod she gives me a outfit "put that on and go stright in" i nod and put it on all it was is a traditional ninja outfit with a face cover.

I go stright in with a mission to kill who ever I see and maybe spare some I wander in the forest for a while thankful for once for my passive ability of not being seen till my presence was set. I jump around from tree to tree till finding my first victims it was a trio 2 girls and one guy the girls where basically useless all they could do is create clones and hold stuff now the guy was something he could use multiple types of ninjitsu even knew some tijitsu so he was my first target 'time to put my clan jitsu to the test' 'my jitsu' I sigh 'time to put ketsueki jitsu to test' I hear a triumphant smirk and sigh this type of jitsu did not need sign you just needed to think of it to happen and I does so I try it.

I look at the male in the group and picture my hand grasping over his heart "blood jitsu heartbreak" I crush my hand and the male stands still clutching his chest till finally dropping dead the two girls in the group looked at him terrified and I made my appearance I jumped infront of them and smiled under the mask 'alright try acting like a villain'
"Two poor bird lost and alone without the mother to protect them let me kick you out of this nest shall i" the two clutched to each other "please let us go we will give you our scroll please" I shake my head "I'm not here for your scroll I'm here for your souls" I grab the kunai from who knows where and throw it into one of the girls heads killing her instantly the other eyes went wide as she was now holding her dead comrade 'I wonder' I look at the dead guy and try controlling his blood to turn into a sword in my hand and it did as told not as great as mine but it will do I slowly approach the final girl who has backed up to a tree "please I beg you I can offer you anything money, power my body anything" I look at her like she serious and she is "you can contemplate what you just said in death" and with one swing I cleaved her head clean off.

I looked at the display I left and I mentally fan girl how well I played the villain I then look at the body's I left and I decided to show some respect I picked up the guy and leaned him against a tree I then grabbed the girl pulled out the kunai and lean her against him I then went for the other girl I grabbed her body and leaned it against the guy I then grabbed her head and put it in the headless body's hands 'together in death' I then leave leaving the three dead body's with each other.

Hokage pov

I'm watching through the crystal ball with the other jonin around me we just watched akuma display and most of the jonin were mildly shocked "she killed them as easy as that" "what kind of monster is she" I look at the jonin who called her monster "she not she's playing a role and she's dedicated to it be atleast respectful that she left them in a little mormarial" I look at guy and he just watching a serious look on his face 'I wonder what he's thinking' we then see anko bust though the door "how's the brat doing" "depend what brat your talking about" "you know our hunter" "she just eliminated the first team in a rather gruesome manner" anko sighed "what she do" I look at her "she blew up someone heart threw a kunai into a girl and decapitated the other girl" she sighed "I know I said any means but dam is she alright" I nod "akuma knew being a shinobi was a messy business plus as far as her first mission went I think she will be find she nodded and joined everyone by the crystal ball.