PROLOGUE

I was about to go to the dance floor were Ericka we're dancing again sexily,when a figure of someone caught my attention.

Likod pa nga lang ang nakikita ko, kaagad ng bumilis ang pintig ng puso ko. And this is the first time I felt this kind of feelings towards someone.

This is the first time my heart beats fast just looking at the back of someone. This is the first time I crave for someone's attention. This is the first time I wanted someones whole attention on me and nothing else. And for the first time in my life,this is the first time na nakaramdam ako ng ganito, na makaramdam ako ng higit pa sa pagkakagusto para sa kauri ko.

Ang balak kung pagsunod sa dance floor kay Ericka ay bigla na lang nawala sa isipan ko habang nakatingin sa likod ng babae na kausap ng celebrant ngayong gabe. At aminin ko man o hindi sa mga sandaling ito, gusto kong ako yung kausap ng babaing nakakuha sa atensiyon ko. Gusto ko ako lang ang ngingitian at kakausapin niya. Gusto kong ako lang ang nakakalapit sa kanya.

Wait,why I sounds so possessive?

Kaagad akong naalarma ng makita kong kumaway yung babae kay Pamela bago nito tinahak ang daan patungo sa bathroom.

I don't know,this maybe sounds creepy but,I felt happiness when I saw her go to the bathroom. At dala siguro sa alak na nainom ko kaya I did something that even I got surprise about my behavior.

I got up from my seat, didn't even bother to excuse myself to Monicha, walk  as fast as I could to the same direction that the girl earlier took, what's more? Enter the same cubicle that the girl entered with without even bothering the look that everyone were giving at me. The hell I care, bahala ng lumuwa ang mga mata nila kakatingin saakin, ang mahalaga makalapit ako sa pakay ko.

"Hey what do you think your doing?!" gulat nitong tanong ng mapansin niya ako sa kanyang likuran.

Fuck,she really is something. Hindi gaanong makapal na mga kilay na bahagyang magkasalubong, matalim na mga matang nakatingin saakin, matangos na ilong na binagayan ng hindi gaanong manipis na mapupulang labi, what a pretty woman!

Her neck looks so smooth, it looks tasty, a not so broad shoulders, enough size of round boobs, small waist and her long delectable legs. Gosh she's so gorgeous!

"Hello I said what do you think your doing? There's still vacant cubicle out there. And seriously,this is not for you to use!" her voice,hmmmn so melodic!

Bakit ngayon ko lang nalaman na meroon palang ganito ka gandang kaibigan si Pamela? Siguro kung mas maaga ko lang siyang nakita, sigurado akong I won't ended up being  with that jerk ex-boyfreind of mine!

"Are you deaf? Or can't you just understand what I'm saying?" frustrations were visible in her beautiful face and here I am enjoying it.

And when she annoyingly messed her hair, close her eyes while biting her lips,the control that I've thought ive mastered up already suddenly snap at the sight in front of me.

And before I knew it, I already grab her hands,pinned it upwards not minding the fact that she's pretty taller than me,then press my lips on that delicious lips of her.

So grood

Pansamantalang nilayo ko ang mukha ko sa kanya upang tignan ang reaksiyon nito, kung nagustohan niya ba ang halik ko o kailangan ko pang mag pag-igihang mabuti.

And seeing her shocked expression, I already knew what's that for. The kiss I give her weren't enough for her.

Thinking that way,I opened my mouth fully and took in her delicious lips inside yes we're French kissing already! I was enjoying kissing her, when I notice something.

I unconsciously stopped kissing her when my knee touch something on her body. Kunot ang nuong bumaba ang tingin ko sa parteng yun ng katawan niya at nagtatakang kaagad ko itong hinawakan,only to find out...

"You're a man?" gulat kong tanong sa kanya sabay atras.

The heck? Totoo ba talaga to? Lalaki ba talaga itong kaharap at hinaikan ko?

Pero bakit hindi ko manlang napansin na lalaki pala siya!?  Wait baka dala lang to ng alak kaya medyo nagkakagulo na ang isipan ko. Tama yon nga yun!

"What the hell do you think your doing?" galit nitong sigaw sa akin sabay marahas na pahid sa labi niya.

Shit that look so sexy!

"So you really are a man! Well fine with me as long as your mine!" nakangiti kong sabi habang dahan-dahang humahakbang palapit sa kanya.

Girl or boy I don't care, basta gusto ko siya....end of discussion!

"Stop! Don't you ever dare try to get near me or I will slap you!" gigil nitong banta saakin na lalo lang nagpa ngiti sa akin dahil sa ka kyutan niya.

"Why? don't you want me to kiss you again?" I said as I seductively lick the corner of my lips while not leaving eye contact with him.

"I rather kissed stray dogs than kiss a crazy woman like you!" hiyaw nito.

Tsk, mapanakit naman masyado ang bibig ng sweetheart ko. Maging mapanakit pa kaya yan kapag hinalikan ko ulit?

"Look miss, pareho lang tayo ng gusto. I also like masculine man and not sexy woman so please stop pestering me. And FYI, that's For Your Information if you don't know,I already like someone else and he's waiting for me, probably outside now. So could you please let me pass?"....hearing those words coming from his mouth make my heart ache for some unknown reason.

And knowing that he's already into someone else makes me want to skin that person alive.

"You know what? You should be proud and honored that I give you my first kiss. But maybe it's still not enough for you to like me so I've come up with an idea that maybe I should give you something.... something that I've been protecting for my whole life."

_RYANNE_