Who's better? - Results

Who's the grumpiest?

Halt, Will (These take off points)

Who's the most annoying?

Gilan, Crowley, Halt, Will

Who's the most sensible?

Will (unanimous vote)

Who's the least clumsy?

Gilan, Will, Halt, Crowley

Who's the fastest? (race)

Will, Gilan, Halt, Crowley

Who's the smartest? (race)

Halt, Will, Crowley, Gilan

Who's the funniest?

Gilan, Crowley, Will, Halt

Who's the most handsome?

Voted: Halt, Gilan, Crowley, Will

Reality: Gilan, Crowley, Will, Halt (unfortunately, this doesn't contribute to the points)

In reality, Gilan should've won but since the competition took place in Redmont, and Halt death-glared the village, Halt won (also, there may have been an extra few slips of parchment with Halt's name written on it all in very similar handwriting, but we're not going to mention that 😂).

Marking scheme:
1st: 3 points
2nd: 2 points
3rd: 1 point
4th: no points

Halt: 1 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 3 - 3 = 6 points

Will: 3 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 9 points

Gilan: 3 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 2 = 13 points

Crowley: 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 6 points

"And our winner overall is Ranger Gilan, with 13 points! Please applaud Gilan!" Baron Arald announced, grinning. 

Halt stood in shock and annoyance, glaring at his former apprentice, who was too busy smiling to care. Crowley grinned at Halt, just seeing his old friend lose made him feel like a winner. "Stop smiling, Crowley. You got the same score as me."

"You cheated on the 'handsome' test."

"Yes, but I wasn't caught."

"That's still cheating."

"Yes, but-"

"BOYS! WE MADE THIS TEST SO YOU COULD NOT FIGHT! AND NOW YOU'RE FIGHTING ALL OVER AGAIN!" But secretly, Pauline was extremely amused and had expected this outcome.

Will was slightly upset that he wasn't the best, but he was still happy because he beat his mentor and the ranger commandant. He had shaken hands and congratulated Gilan, who thankfully praised and congratulated his younger friend in return.

He was also having a great time watching Halt and Crowley fight.

"You weren't supposed to do it though!"

"There's no proof I did it!"

"I saw you!"

"It's your word against mine!"

Will snickered. "I saw you too, Halt. And Crowley, stooping this low to point out Halt's cheats. A little desperate here, aren't we?"

"Shut up, Will! Stay out of it!" Both rangers snapped. "Stop copying me!" and then "I'm not copying you! You're copying me!"

Will and Gilan just laughed, while Alyss and Jenny muttered "Here we go again."

I hope you enjoyed this story and are happy with the results. There's definitely no bias that Gilan won 😁😁😁 okay, maybe a small bias but still. It's my story.

Please, vote, comment, and follow!