Never Washing These Floors Again

**Riley's pov**

            "I need to prove I met you. My parents think I'm crazy. I mean just because you were on TV and I talk to the screen like I'm talking to you like your right in the room doesn't mean I'm crazy." Liam started laughing. I did too. But I had done it before when they were on TV for something. I think it was an interview. "Not kidding I've done it."

"This is why our fans are the best."

"MOMMMM, DADDDDD! I HAVE SOMEONE I WANT YOU TO MEET!"

"WE'RE COMING!" Liam took off his shoes. NEVER WASHING THESE FLOORS AGAIN. My dad came down first. "Oh! Riley's who is this young man?"

"Hah. Dad, your funny. You know this is Liam."

"Liam? I don't believe I know a Liam."

"OH MY GOSH." I showed him a picture on my phone. "Oh my gosh! Your Liam from One Direction!"

"Yes, sir, I am."

"Liam, can I get a picture of you and my daughter?"

"Sure! Anytime!" I got close to Liam. He put his arm around me. OH MY GOD. I put my arm around him too. AH. My dad snapped the picture on his phone. Then he took one on my phone. I usually don't look good in pictures. But this one I looked fine. I showed it to Liam. "You look beautiful." I think I just almost died. Liam just called me beautiful. AHHH. "Thanks. But nah."

"Yes you do. Send that picture to me." LIAM WANTS THE PICTURE. AHH. "I guess.... Just kidding. I will." Then I sent it to him. He saved it on his phone.

Then... My mom walked down. "OH MY GOD YOUR LIAM PAYNE!!! I.... I... I... Um.... Mean... You Liam! From One Direction! How nice to meet you." Busted mom. I always could tell my mom was a secret Directioner. "Hello! It's nice to meet you too."

"What a gentleman! Aw! You guys have your arms around each other!" I just realized that we hadn't moved our arms from the picture. I tried to pull away... I was embarrassed. But Liam wouldn't let me. When I tried to pull away he took his other arm and held my hand there. He whispered in my ear "You don't have to move. I like it this way." I smiled and bit my lip trying not to scream. "HOW SWEET!" Oh my gosh my mom. Just imagined if me and Liam got married. AH. My heart was racing. I couldn't calm down. I started shaking a little. Liam pulled me closer and held me tight. "Well if it's fine with you both. I would like to show Riley around?"

"Of course it's fine with us! See you crazy kids later."

We walked to a bus station. "I'm sorry."

"About what?"

"My mom. And how I had the mini panic attack." I looked down so embarrassed I was about to cry. Liam put his arm around me and used his hand to turn my head to his face. "Hey. Hey. Hey. You're not going to cry. You're strong. Let's go to the mall." After he said that I smiled. Liam believed in me. He believed in me. I knew I always have loved him in One Direction. But now I really know him. I love him even more. I didn't even know that was possible.