No, I Am Not Getting Married to Harry

**Riley's pov**

I went to school a few days later. All the girls were starring at me when I walked in to science. Lacy was with my carrying my stuff. I whispered to her "Why are they all starring at me?"

"Don't you ever check your twitter?"

"Not really." The first bell hadn't rung yet so Lacy pulled out her phone. When he got to Harry's page she showed me his latest tweet. It said "Riley said yes! She said yes!" Oh no... "What did you say yes too?" Should I tell Lacy? Of course I should she one of my best friends. "Well he asked me to be his date at the AMA'S." She let out an "EEEEEEKKKK!" I laughed. The first bell rang and she left. One girl in my class, I think her name was Alex, she came up to me and said "Are you getting married to Harry Styles?" I started laughing. His tweet did sound like I said yes to marry him. "No I'm not marring Harry. He asked me to be his date to the AMA'S and I said yes."

"Take your seats class." Then the class started. I asked to go to the bathroom. When I got in a pulled out my phone. I texted Harry saying "Nice tweet. One girl asked me if I was getting married to you." He texted back in a few seconds. "Haha! Aren't you in school?"

"Yup! In the bathroom. I'm a little rebel."

"True. I have to go rehearse. And you have to get back to school. Love you. Styles." I went back to class smiling.

"Are you sure you want to go all the way to the US for an award show for 2 days?" Ugh. My mom was trying to talk me out of going with Harry. "Mom I'm going. You're not going to talk me out of it." She sighed. I got a Face Time call. "Everybody wanna steal my girl." I almost didn't answer it because I was listening to the song.  But I caught it at the last second. "RILES!"

"Hey Harry."

"What's up babe?"

"Hanging with Maya. You?"

"Face timing you. I know it's only Friday... But out jet could come out today. We could hang out and shop." I looked at Maya. She mouthed go. "I'll come. If... Maya can come along." Maya's mouth fell open. "Well... I could set Louis up. What does Maya say to that?" I looked over at Maya and her head was nodding so hard I thought I would fall off. Louis was her favorite. So it was no problem. "She says eh." She gave me that I'm going to punch you face. "I'm just kidding she would love too."

"Alright! Then it's settled. The plane is on its way." I went to go tell my mom. It meant missing a day of school. But it wouldn't hurt. My mom didn't like the idea but said yes. Then my mom got a text. It was from Harry. "Mom!? How do you have Harry's number!?"

"I asked him for it." Harry texted tells her all the details. And at the end he said, "Don't worry Mrs. Walker. I'll make sure she's safe. I won't let anything happen to her." Awwww. He won't let anything happen to me. Awwww.

Maya and I packed. She couldn't stop smiling. I put on some One Direction music and started doing the sprinkler with my crutches.

When we got to the airport the plane was waiting. I started thinking. Oh no. It was going to be hard for me to get on with my knee. "What's wrong Riley?"

"How am I supposed to get up the steps?" Then Harry came running down the steps of the plane like a crazy person. "Oh my gosh Harry!" I started laughing as I said it. He took my crutches at put them on the plane. I was standing there on one leg trying to balance. When he came out he scoped me up into his arms. And carried me up the steps. I was laughing the whole time. Louis was there too. The first thing I thought was LARRY. But Louis was talking to Maya. She was laughing. Of course she was. I mean it's Louis who thinks he isn't funny? Harry sat me down on one of the couches on the privet jet. He put his arm around me. AH. FANGIRL MOMENT.