Yes, No, Too Many Questions

*Riley's pov*

I woke up at 10:30 am. Only six hours of sleep, but I felt fine. I looked at Harry next to me. He was on his phone. I don't think he realized I was up. So I grabbed his phone and my crutches then hopped out of the room as fast as I could. "Hey!" He yelled. "Riley!" I could hear him stomping out of my room. I looked around. Liam was just opening the door to our sweet. I bolted out the door. "Woh! Riley!" He yelled as I ran by.  "Where'd Riley go?" I could hear Harry say. Harry came running out of the door and grabbed me around my waist. "Your a sneaky one."

"What can I say. Of course I am." He giggled and put his head on my shoulder. I pulled up his camera on his phone and took a picture of us. After I took it he grabbed his phone and ran back to our room like a little girl. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

**Liam's pov**

Of course. They were so happy together. I really had to stop being so jealous of Riley and Harry. Get over Riley. After I thought about getting over her I got that voice in my head again. "You can't because you love her." I shook my head and gave myself a little slap in the head. Harry was running in the door and saw me slap myself. "Don't hurt yourself." He said and kissed his hand and out it on the place where I hit myself. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

*Riley's pov*

As I was walking through the hotel I could hear the chanting of the boys song, Night Changes. I got back the room and Liam, Louis, Harry, and Maya were on the balcony looking to the ground. As I got out there, Night Changes got louder. I looked down. Hundreds, no thousands, of girls where down there. My mouth dropped. I shouldn't be surprised though. I've actually been in a crowd like that before. When I lived in Miami, Florida, my friend, Jessica, told me that One Direction would be staying downtown in the hotel there. The day they were there, I had my mom drive me down there. I got there just in time. By the time I was in the crowd, Liam and Zayn had already passed. I pushed my way to the path of them. I managed to snap a picture of Niall. And touch Harry's arm. And touch Louis back. I freaked out. After I did, I looked to the girl next to me and we screamed as loud as we could together. I didn't even know her, but One Direction made us automatic friends.

Back to the crowd. Maya looked at me in aw. I gave her same look. "Boys, tell them to by quiet." I told them. They shrugged and Louis yelled "BE QUIET!" While Liam and Harry put their fingers to their mouths. We were on the third floor, so it was pretty easy for them to see us. Suddenly it got quiet. All we could hear was the cars passing by. My chance. "DIRECTIONER'S FOR LIFE!" I screamed and through my hands up in the air. They all screamed. I put a big smile on my face. "Do it again guys." They nodded. The crowd got quiet again. I could see so many phone recorded me and everything I said and did. "I AM JUST A FAN! AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, SO DONT GIVE UP HOPE MY FRIENDS!" The crowd screamed again. "We love you Riley!" I heard one of the fans yell. "Love you too bae!" I yelled back I found the girl who screamed it, she was freaking out with other girls around her. I bet she didn't even know them. The power of One Direction everybody.

"Guys start packing!" The boy's manager came in. "Zayn, Perrie, Niall, and me are packed." Of course Daddy Directioner had everyone in his sweet packed. I smiled, trying not to let my Directioner show, but I couldn't help it. "DADDY DIRECTIONER!" I busted out throwing my arms around Liam, Maya grabbing my crutches, as they were about to fall. He laughed. That time it was real. Harry looked a little jealous. I released Liam. "I'm going to go grab some breakfast." Liam said as he waved goodbye. Now I could make my move on Harry. Why couldn't I do it with Liam in the room? I don't know. Forget about it. "Wow. Look at that." I exclaimed pointing at the TV. I grabbed Harry's hand and hopped into the hallway without my crutches. "HARRY! RILEY! YOU NEED TO PACK!" Their manager yelled. Harry was smiling now. We slipped around the corner. I gave Harry a kiss. As we pulled away from each other, Harry smiled and moved his eyebrows up and down. I laughed. Two of One Direction's security guards came around the corner. "Come on guys."