Imma Big Girl Now

**Riley's pov**

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' I yawned as I woke up to the sound of my phone. It was 10:30am. Harry texted me saying 'Happy Birthday' in caps. I replied back 'Thanks bae. Missing you.' I lay on my back. "HAHA! IMMA BIG GIRL NOW!" I'm 18 now! YAY! I got a phone call. It was Liam. "Hello?" I said. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RILES! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" I laughed as I heard Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis's voice. "Awwww! Thanks guys!" I could tell Liam took me off speaker then. "I was wondering... If um. You would wanna hang, birthday girl! I got you a present!" HE GOT ME A PRESENT. LIAM JAMES PAYNE IS THAT A SANE QUESTION? I WOULD LOVE TO HANG OUT! "Sure!!"

"I'll pick you up at noon?"

"Kay!"

"Bye love!"

"Bye LiLi!" YASSS. OH NO I ONLY HAD TWO HOURS TO GET READY. HURRY RILEY. HURRY.

I put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a white tee that said 'Yeah. It's my birthday'. Eleanor had bought it for me. I sent her a selfie of me in it. After a few minutes she texted back saying 'Told you, you would love it! Happy Birthday Riley!! Btw... Your twitter is probably blowing up.' It probably was. I opened the twitter app. 'Happy bday Riley!' One fan sent me. Another saying 'Your too old, Harry's mine'. Laughing at that one because well, one, Harry's older than me, two, and the rest of One Direction is older than me too.

I SMELL PANCAKES. They're my favorite. "I made pancakes!" My mom cheered. "Yas!" I sat down and started to chow down. "Happy 18th Birthday little girl!"

"Do I look little?" I said to my mom with pancakes in my mouth. "No." She said with a laugh. "THANKS MOM!" I have her a hug. "I got you a little something." She handed me a box. I opened the card and a $50 gift card to Hollister fell out. SCORE. "YAS! Thank you!"

"No problem. Keep going." She said waving her hand to the box. I pulled out a One Direction shirt. It was signed by all the boys. My mom must have gotten it signed when I wasn't around. "THIS SHIRT IS THE BEST SHIRT I HAVE EVER SEEN. I MEAN LOOK AT THOSE FACES. THANK YOU MOTHER!" I grinned, pointing at One Directions faces. "Your welcome." Then my mom went into the living room. She put something on the TV. Then I heard Midnight Memories. I hopped into the living room. The concert film 'Where We Are' was playing. "Also part of your present." I squealed. Then started jamming to it. When Little Things came on I shouted "NO, JIMMY PROTESTED. NO, NO, NO. I CANT CRY. STOP YOURSELF RILEY. NOPE... I AM GOING TO CRY."

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me." Zayn sang on the TV. I am so glad today was the day I decided to try the waterproof mascara and eyeliner I had. I flipped my brown, straight hair off my shoulders. Then... Tear one. Tear two. I stopped counting and let myself go. "You can't go to bed without a cup of tea."

"Get now I want tea." I said in between tears. I was just standing there in the middle of my living room, on my birthday, having a meltdown over One Direction. "Like I, you sing!" Niall tells the crowd, "LOVE YOU! OHHH OH OH!" They screamed back. I screamed with them through tears. When it was over Niall started talking. "GRACIA MELAS!" Niall shouted. I shouted it with him. What the heck does it mean anyway. I check my makeup in my phone camera. It works. The doorbell rang. "I GOT IT MOM! ITS LIAM." What a surprise, its Liam. "Happy Birthday Riles!" He pulled me in for a hug. I dropped my crutches. I didn't care. I was emotional right now. His hug mad me feel alive. ALIVE. HAHA. "Hey. You were crying?"

"Yup." I said in a cheery voice. "Why!?" He looked worried. "I was watching the Where We Are concert film and Little Things came on." I mumbled. He laughed. "Best fans ever."