I Don't Care If They're Starring

**Riley's pov**

Night Changes popped on. The first note I was on the ground. "AHHHH." I screamed rolling around on the floor like the maniac I am. It's my inner Directioner. I can't help it. I don't care if they're starring. Or if they think I'm crazy. Mainly because one, I don't care what people think if me. And two, I am crazy.

Liam helped me up from the ground. "Calm down! Calm down!" He said laughing uncontrollably. Harry rushed over. "LETS DANCE!"

"YAS! YAS!"

*Liam's pov*

I think Harry has way better timing than me. Come on. First he asks her to be his date about five seconds before I was about to. Then he asks her if she'll be his girlfriend. Of course Riley said yes. And 2 seconds before me, he asks her to dance. And he wasn't even with her. He better stay with her the rest of the night. Or I'll have a word with him. I want Riley to be happy.

**Riley's pov**

Suddenly I wasn't mad at Harry anymore. I was hopping around on one leg, dancing like a crazy person to Night Changes. While I'm in Harry's arms. I love it. Harry sings his parts into my ear. GOD. THIS IS MY DREAM COME TRUE. At the end of the song I take a deep breath. I take one because I've forgotten to breathe during the song. Smart right? Harry kisses me. HAHAHAHAHA. THIS IS AMAZING. After the kiss Harry holds me. I take a deep breathe. HARRY SMELLS LIKE YOU AND I. Or maybe that's me. I wear that perfume almost everyday. When we came up Harry said "I'm sorry I haven't been with you for the night. I won't leave you. Oh and by the way, you smell like our You and I perfume." I brushed my shoulders and said "Yup. Best smelling stuff besides you." I really hope Harry took that as a joke... It was really not meant to be a joke. He laughed. GOOD.

We kept dancing until the next song was over. "Hazza. My foot hurts. Can weeee-eeeee get some food?" I said it in a really serious voice. "Sure." He said between laughs. Uh-oh. Where did my crutches go? Liam came walking over with my crutches. "What did you do?" I asked. He looked like someone just punched him in the guts. "I just was standing there holding your crutches for you." He gave a smile. Fake. His smile was fake. I decided to talk to him later. Not here. If we talked here the whole world would know about it by tomorrow. So later.

Liam did another fake smile and left. "Something's wrong with him." Harry had noticed it too. "I know! I'm going to talk to him tomorrow."

"Alright."

My phone buzzed. It was vine. It said "New vine from Cameron Dallas." I slid my phone open. Oh. My. God. The vine was of my freaking out to Night Changes. I started dying. Laughing uncontrollably. "What is it love?" Harry said coming over to look at my phone. "CAMERON DALLAS JUST VINED ME." Harry started laughing too. "Cameron!" Harry called and waved over to Cameron. OH MY GOD. I WAS ABOUT TO MEET HIM. I started fixing my hair. Harry pulled down my hands from my head and said "Stop. You look perfect." I blushed. YAY YAY YAY YAY I WAS ABOUT TO MEET CAMERON DALLAS. "What's up Harry?! It's so cool to meet you." Harry laughed and said "You just vined my girlfriend and she's a big fan so she wanted to meet you." Cameron smiled at me. "Hey! What's your name?" I had to stop and think for a second. "Anytime now Riley." Harry whispered into my ear. "Sorry. I forgot. My names Riley." I smiled and put my hand behind my head. Forgetting I had crutches, I fell into Harry who was on my left side. They both started laughing. My clumsiness is funny. "Ok babe?"