London Birthday

**Riley's pov**

Our season went well. We won most games. It was amazing to see the world. Right now, I was sitting on the airplane by myself listening to the Take Me Home album. Dreaming of what it would be like when I got back. On the Road Again had just ended, so Liam and maybe even the whole band, would be there. I was shaking with excitement. Where I was flying from it was a day before my birthday, but once I got to London it would be my birthday. It was weird. I could be eighteen in one country and nineteen in another.

~

A yellow taxicab dropped me off in front of my house. I let out a long breath. My key opened the door to my house. Everyone one of my family members where there, including the ones from America. Rebecca and Maya were there. Lacy and Marie were of at collage, but I would be able to see them later... Liam jumped up as soon as I walked in the door. My maybe bags and suitcases laid out side on the front porch.

Liam basically sprinted over to me so he could hug me first. I dropped my phone and my purse and jumped into his arms. My feet and legs wrapped around his waist and my arm around his neck as my head was buried in his chest. His strong arms were holding me off of the ground.

"I'm never letting go." He whispered into my ear. I didn't say anything because he meant it. If he let go... Well, sucks for him because I'm staying right here. I put my chin on his shoulder as I felt him move. He was walking over to the couch. When he sat down, I pulled out just enough so I could see his face. He looked into me eyes.

"Oh that's it." I slammed my lips into his. We sat there making out and everyone just was watching... Even my parents.

"Harry, scoot over." Liam said with a laugh after we were done. Harry slid to the right on the couch, making room for me. I still hung onto Liam as I moved over because I was scared if I let go he would leave me. It's stupid, I know... But I didn't want to let go.

"Riley! You must tell how everything was!" My dad's brother says to me. I went on to tell my story of the winning of the World Cup. We were the world champs. Liam gave me little kisses on my head and my cheeks that made me blush like crazy. My hair was wrapped around Liam's fingers.

After I was done with my story my mom ran out of the room.

"It still is your nineteenth birthday!" My mom cheered. The cake was huge. A big picture was in the middle of it. Me. The picture was of my back... Number ten, her leg was up in the air, and the ball she had just hit was flying straight into the back of the net. The picture was of me scoring my first international goal.

"MOM! DAD! THIS IS AMAZING!" I sat up straight. This was the first time I had let go of Liam. I gave my parents huge hugs.

"I'm so sorry we're-" Lacy and Marie bust through the door.

"SORRY!" Marie yelled. We all started laughing. Lacy came over to Harry and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry... DID I MISS A LITTLE SOMETHING?" I said in surprise.

"Last week." Lacy said smiling. I cupped my hands to my face and started shaking my head.

"YES." I yelled. Then Baliee was holding up her hand. Let me more exact, her and Niall's hands. They were holding hands.

"How long have I been gone? DID I JUST MISS EVERYTHING? Now, Louis where's your girl?"

"Don't have one." He giggled.

"I volunteer as tribute." Rebecca said coming over to Louis. We got a laugh out of that one.

"How about some cake!?" My dad asked cheerfully.