Birthday's, Holiday's, Sad Days, and Touring Days

**Riley's pov**

"Riley! Come and visit again. We'll miss you!" Liam's mother said.

"I'll miss you guys too."

"Well! Miss you to mum and dad!" Liam said after they said goodbye to me first.

"Goodbye Liam. We'll miss you! We love you both." Liam's dad said. We walked out of the doorway. It was actually really nice to hear that they loved me. I had found I loved them too. They were such nice people and apparently liked me too...

"Oh, I hope they get married someday." I heard Liam's mum say. I don't exactly think she could tell we could hear her. From the expression on Liam's face, I don't think he heard her. I did, so I was smirking.

Liam was coming home with me for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I told him to be with his family during Christmas, but he insisted on spending it with me, he even said his parents wanted him to spend it with me. So, I caved. I let him come.

~

My family clicked with Liam over Thanksgiving. Liam said they should really start to celebrate this holiday around the world, but it was made for Americans.

~

My parents ended up giving my cousins the guest room and Liam and I got our own room.

"LOUIS! TOMMO! YOU'RE TWENTY-FIVE BRO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Liam said over the phone to Louis.

"Thanks bro." My eyes got wide.

Thanks bro!

"Happy Birthday Lou! You're getting old but you still have a mind of a five year old. I love you." I said as Liam handed me the phone. Louis gave me a thank you and laughed.

"Liam..."

"What bro?"

"Zayn just tweeted."

"What? What did he say?"

"Happy birthday to my username, miss ya bro!" I stood frozen as Louis just read Zayn's tweet through the phone.

"Oh wow... Say thanks bro?"

"Good idea. Look, Lottie wants me so we'll talk later." Louis hung up and I still hadn't blinked since he read the tweet.

"Riley..."

"I need a second." I swallowed and forced myself to blink. Liam scooted closer to me on the bed.

"Hey, I know. I know." But he didn't. Once Zayn left, it was like someone in my family had just died. I couldn't function for a little while there. Now Harry hits the high notes and I'm ok again. I want Zayn to be happy, and of course I still love him, but I don't need him interfering with my boys.

"I'm fine." I said to Liam as I was walking backwards out of my room. No such a good idea... Bang... I hit the back of my head on the doorway's frame.

"OWCH." I yelled. Liam ran up to me.

"Ice. I'll get ice. Sit down. Um... Be right back." He literally sprinted out of the room. He'd never lost his Daddy Directioner touch. I smiled to myself.

"You're smiling... Are you alright?"

"Yeah, wait kind of. It hurts, but I was smiling because you have always been Daddy Directioner." Liam smiles at me and hands me the pack of ice. We soon lay down in my bed together. I snuggle up close. He started to sing. I feel weak in the knees even though I'm not standing. He sings Last First Kiss, because that's my favorite on Take Me Home. Payne guides his hand through my hair.