Fat Turkeys and Fangirling

**Liam's pov**

I should have kissed her. No I shouldn't of. She's Harry's girlfriend.

I'm driving to the airport. Off on a plane to Wolverhampton to see my family before the big tour. OTRA. Three days off then we do interviews, promos, and we even have our own TV special this year!

I boarded the plane. My eyes drifted. Then I fell fast asleep.

When I opened my eyes I could see we were over Wolverhampton. It was 10:00am. I decided I would text Riley. 'Happy Thanksgiving Riles. So eat some fat turkey. xx' Send. Should I have sent out xx? It's all right Liam. I'm hungry. I'll go grab some Chipotle.

*Riley's pov*

"Food. Food. Food. Foood." I was chanting down the steps. My clothes were stiff from the rain yesterday. I need to change. Back up the steps. I put on leggings and my soccer teams sweatshirt. The back said 'Captain Walker' and under it was my number 10. My family was coming over. That meant I had to help cook. Eh. I'd sneak some bits of the food while I was cooking.

My Aunt Kayla who was 38 years old and had short blonde hair, Uncle Sam who was 40 years old and had black hair, and their two kids Baliee and Logan showed up first. Baliee was 18 with straight blonde hair down to her chest. And a Directioner. YAS. Logan was 14 and had black curly hair. He was the smartest kid I knew and a football player. Weird combo, right? "HEY GUYS." I shouted from the couch. Where I was on my phone watching Night Changes for the millionth time. I didn't really get to see my cousins much so they didn't really get me. Nobody really gets me though. Last time I saw them was before we moved. All Baliee did was play on her phone and Logan sat there doing nothing. "Riley! Your so grow up! Your mother tells me you have a boyfriend!?" My Aunt Kayla says cheeringly. "Yas."

"What's his name?" Ugh. Questions. Questions. "Harry." Baliee giggled. I knew what she was thinking. The name reminded her of Harry. I knew she wasn't allowed to have a twitter, so she didn't know it was actually Harry Styles. "Where does he live?" Stalker much auntie? "In London. Well... He's got a house in LA." I paused and Baliee filched. That was Harry. "But he travels a lot." Baliee just went full on fangirl. "YOU'RE KIDDING. NO. NO. JOKING. JOKER RIGHT HERE. WAIT WAIT WIAT. Directioner?"

"YAS!" I shot my fist to the air. He laughed. Then her mouth formed an 'o'. "Harry Styles is your boyfriend isn't he?"

"YAS. YAS. Yassss." Before I was even done telling her it was him she shot out of the living room and was running around the house screaming. Then she stopped. "I don't believe you." She said bluntly. "Well, alright." I didn't argue. If Baliee just told me she was dating Harry Styles, I wouldn't have believed her. I pulled out my phone and went to show her a picture. I'm dumb. I could have just showed her the picture of my locker screen. "Photoshopped." She says. I let out an "Ugh." I showed her many more. Photoshopped was her only reply. "FINE." I shouted in frustration. I texted Harry saying, 'Harry my cousin says that we aren't dating please tell her we are. Btws HAPPY THANKSGIVING BABE!' "What if that's not him?" Ugh. 'Everybody wanna steal my girl.' My phone rang as I was getting a FaceTime. It was from Harry. Thank you Harry. Bailee's eyes got big. I answered it. "Riley, love! Happy Thanksgiving!" Harry uttered happily. HAPPILY. HAH. "You too bae! Wait... You guys don't even celebrate it!" I replied to Harry. Harry laughed, "Nah. But it's cool if you want to give me food." I laughed. Bailee's face was now on it because I had turned the camera to her. "Plug your ears!" I yelled. Everyone did what I said and Baliee started screaming. "AH. HARRY. HARRY. HARRY. HARRY. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FOUR NIPPLES. I MEAN... UHHH." I was laughing at what just came out of her mouth. She was bright red with embarrassment. "Don't worry cuz. I love his four nipples too." Then she beamed. "Love you too." Harry said with a wave. "Harry!" I heard his mom scream. "Tell your girlfriend I say hello, but you have to help with the wash the dishes!" Wash the dishes? They don't celibate Thanksgiving. But they all wished me a happy one. That's what I love about my boys. I grinned to myself. "Bye Riles. Bye Baliee."