Full On Tour and an Almost Normal Life

**Riley's pov**

            I couldn't break up with Harry. It's been two weeks since I've seen him last. The guys told me I wouldn't be seeing them for a long time. Letting a few tears slip out then. I would need to see Harry soon and tell him.

            One Direction promised me they would be at graduation. Graduation was on June second. A few weeks before the concert I got to go to with Maya on the 25th.

            Macy hadn't talked to me in forever. Today was my lucky day. She wanted to talk. See what I did there. Its called sarcasm. Two of her sidekicks came up to me at lunch and told me she wanted to meet after school in the girl's bathroom next to the library. Rebecca said she wouldn't let e go alone. She's going to stand outside the door and 'help me' if anything goes wrong.

            The eighth period bell rang. Which was the last bell of the day. Rebecca and I walked to the bathroom. "Stay." I order Rebecca as I stepped into the bathroom.

            Macy was on her phone. "Riley!" She squealed and smiled at me. We weren't alone. I could feel that her little sidekicks were in here. Probably standing on the toilets listening. "Macy..."

            "Let's chat!" Weird...

            "First get your stupid friends out."

            "What fr-"

            "We're not stupid!" One of her friends yelled in her high-pitched voice. Of course that girl had just proved she was stupid. Macy scowled. The girls then stepped out from the bathroom stalls. "Your so stupid Sophie." The other sidekick said to the girl who had been stupid enough to give herself away.

            As soon as they were out I said, "What do you want?" Sighing, I crossed my arms. "Well, me and the girls need an addition to the group. You." My face got red. My cheeks were puffed up with air, trying to hold my laughter in. Nope, I couldn't do it. I started laughing so hard. Macy looked puzzled. "Macy, you hurt me. Literally. Physically. I don't exactly want to be friends with a girl who bullied me. Just because I'm dating Harry doesn't mean I'm going to be friends with everybody who asks me to. I love the friends I have now. They like me for me and not because I know One Direction. I'm not stupid so, I don't think so."

            "Riley but I'm-"

            "Save it."

            "But-"

            "Oh just shut up." I was still laughing. As I a left I felt like had just gotten a burden off my shoulders.

            Rebecca was on the floor when I got out. Literally on the school floor. She was dying. DYING OF LAUGHTER. Bet I just got you huh? "Rebecca!" I started laughing again. "You got her! She wanted you to be in her group!" She says in between laughs. I sat against the wall next to her on the floor. Rebecca was still laughing. "Calm down love!" Okay, maybe I was still laughing too. Well I'll just have to accept this for my almost normal life.

a.n.

Sorry it was so short. Harry's fanfic and Louis's fanfic will be starting soon! Fangirl on, x.