Paris in the Rain

They were both walking down the streets of Paris, France. It was late at night when they both decided to go out for a walk.

Tricia was enjoying the breeze as much as Y/N does. It was also raining at the moment, but it didn't stop them from enjoying the night outside their hotel.

"Paris looks so beautiful, 'no?" Tricia said.

"Yeah, so beautiful." Y/N was looking at her, giving her statement a double meaning.

This was their first trip outside the country together. Just the two of them.

The two women wanted to take a little break with work and stuff. They thought Paris would be a good place to spend the time.

Under their orange umbrella, they both enjoyed and savored their moments together.

"You want to take pictures dun sa café na 'yun?" Tricia asked Y/N. "I can take Instagram-worthy pictures, you know." She bragged.

Y/N let out a chuckle, "Alright, let's do it."

She handed Tricia her phone and sat on one of the café's seats.

Her partner started taking pictures of her, who can't help but compliment the other non-stop while continuously taking shots.

After their quick photoshoot session, Y/N went to Tricia to check out the pictures she took.

"Ikaw ha, gandang-ganda ka sa 'kin," Y/N uttered.

"Of course, my Y/N is as gorgeous as me, so I can't help but compliment you." She replied.

"Ay sus, halika na nga. Tumila na 'yung ulan oh," Y/N pointed.

Tricia laughed. "Send mo sa 'kin 'yan mamaya, ha. Home screen wallpaper ko lang."

As they continued to stroll around, we also took photos and videos of the place — something na they'll keep as memories on our first trip as lovers.

Tricia also took pictures and sent them to Tita Leni, Ate Aika, and Jillian. They've been to France, too.

After all those walking, the two girls both decided to sit for a bit. They saw a bench near them so doon sila naupo.

Busy taking a look at the photos in her gallery, Tricia started to sing something out of the blue.

"Anywhere with you feels right.. anywhere with you feels like.." Then she looked at Y/N.

"Paris in the rain, paris in the rain.." Nakangiti niyang pagkanta.

"What song is that? It sounds good, huh," The latter asked her.

"It was something I heard on the radio. I liked it, so I looked it up on YouTube," Tricia stated. "It's 'Paris in the Rain' by Lauv, lover."

"Ohh,"

To Y/N, she barely heard her lover sing or hum a song. She thinks Tricia just felt a little shy to sing in front of her, she doesn't know.

This was one of the few moments she heard her sing. Tricia's singing voice was one of her favorite things to hear, kahit na minsanan niya lang ito marinig.

Tricia then rested her head on her palm, with her elbows on the bench, facing Y/N. She continued to sing.

"We don't need a fancy town, or bottles that we can't pronounce.."

Her other arm started to caress Y/N's hair, tucking some behind her ear.

"'Cause anywhere, babe.. is like Paris in the rain.."

Hindi naman mapigilang ngumiti ng huli habang umaawit ang kanyang kasama. The butterflies were dancing in her stomach.

Kilig ka, girl.

Tricia looked away with that cheeky grin on her face, she was quite embarrassed after singing that song for Y/N. They both laughed.

"Thank you for this trip, lover. I love you," said Y/N.

"Don't thank me, pinag-ipunan natin 'tong dalawa. And I love you more, lover. To Paris and forever."

Tricia held Y/N's head and pulled her in for a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"To Paris and forever." Y/N replied.

(art by saintjackson; do not repost !)

last line hit me hard lord i'm smiling alone :')