Game Three

Y/N and Tricia are cheerleaders of each other when it comes to supporting things they both love.

And now, they're cheering again, but not for each other.

Their living room is now filled with balloons and a few banners, yellow and blue balloons on one side, green on the other.

Both sitting on the couch, Y/N was wearing an oversized green shirt with a 'Celtics' print while Tricia wore a blue and yellow jersey with the Golden State Warriors' logo.

The two are cheering for the team they support, minsan ay nag-aasaran pa nga sila sa kung sino ang mananalo.

Nabuhayan ng loob si Tricia when Warriors won the second game, giving her hope that the said team will lead and win in the end. Hindi naman siya gaanong naapektuhan sa loss ng team na sinusuportahan niya nung Game 1, bakas lang ang pagkalugmok sa mukha niya while the latter had the opposite.

Hindi nga, hindi talaga. Insert that laughing emoji na lang.

"Celtics! Whoooo! Go, Celtics!" Y/N cheered.

"Wala, Warriors mananalo ngayon, lovey. Go, Warriors!" pambabara ng isa.

"Baka gusto mo munang mag-shut up challenge dyan, lover. 'Wag kang maingay,"

"Ikaw nga, maingay din. Mga 203 billion,"

"Shh!"

Tricia laughed at her antics.

Two quarters have passed, the Celtics were leading the game. Dito na muling kinabahan si Tricia dahil mukhang mananalo ang sinusuportahang team ni Y/N.

It also means that the latter will win the bet they had earlier —– if Boston Celtics win, Tricia buys Y/N a book she really wanted. If Golden State Warriors win, Y/N will do anything Tricia wants.

Ang mahal ng librong gusto niya, Lord. Wag muna please. Tricia thought to herself.

The woman beside Y/N was taken aback when she started cheering again, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Whooooo! Tatum for three!"

"Ingay, love,"

"I-cheer mo na lang din kasi si Stephen Curry mo para maingay ka din,"

Celtics continued to lead, Y/N continued to cheer. Not until the other team started to catch up and unti-unting natahimik ang katabi ni Tricia.

"Hala, 83-82. Celtics, 'wag kayong papatalo, hindi ako papayag,"

"Whooooo, go, GSW! Widen the gap!" pambabara naman ni Tricia sa katabi.

Imbis na mainis naman si Y/N ay tinawanan niya na lang ito. They're both used to this, it always happen whenever they watch a game together.

The atmosphere would be noisier if Aika, Jillian, and Tita Leni would be watching with them right now. But the three had things to do —– Aika went to Naga, Jillian still in New York, and Tita Leni at the OVP. Pero alam nila ang nangyayari sa game, and they're updating each other through chat.

As the end of game 3 approaches, the team in green continued to lead, which made Y/N jump around the room. Meanwhile Tricia, pinagmasdan niya lang magtatatalon sa tuwa si Y/N. She's happy to see her lover happy.

And for her, it's a greater victory to see Y/N smile more than anything else. No basketball games would make her happier than her lovey does.

Quarter 4 ended and Boston Celtics are back in the lead after a 116-100 win over Golden State Warriors.

"Ahhh! Celtics for the win!" pagtili ni Y/N.

"Congrats, lovey!"

"Thank you, lover!" said Y/N. "You know what this means, right?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

Oh, yes. Tricia thought.

"You're going to buy the book! Yay!" The latter poured kisses over Tricia's face, with a bunch of I love you's and light pinches on her cheek.

a funny (at least for me) chibi y/n and doc tricia

(illustration by saintjackson; do not repost !)