Too Much

warning : expect cursing/foul words

————

Nangingilid ang mga luha ni Y/N nang makita ang mga litratong sinend ng kanyang mga kaibigan. They were pictures of Tricia with someone else.

Never in their relationship she had imagined her lover cheating. It was not in her nature.

She then heard the door click, she's home. Y/N wiped her tears and went to her. The woman who had just arrived felt nervous and worried at the same time, she never saw Y/N in this state.

Her eyes were furious while her tears were strolling down her cheeks. A mix of pain and anger were burning in her eyes.

"Bakit ka umiiyak? Is everything alright?"

The nerve to ask that. Y/N thought to herself.

Her girlfriend was about to pull her for a comforting hug when Y/N pushed her hand away.

"Don't you ever touch me!"

"What? Ano bang problema mo?"

She scoffed and showed her the phone. "You want to know? Oh ayan, pagmasdan mong maigi!"

There she saw herself and someone else in the pictures. "Totoo ba 'to? Baka naman edited lang 'yan, Y/N. Itigil mo na 'yan."

"Edited? Are you fucking serious?!" Y/N shouted. "Tell me, are you cheating?"

"Cheating? Why would I—"

"Just tell me the fucking truth!"

"If I say yes, would you stop now?"

She was never like this. The latter is now seeing that side of her.

"Stop acting like you didn't entertain other people while dating me! Hindi ko nga alam kung ilang lalaki na ang—" She earned a slap from Y/N.

There she goes, bringing that issue back again. How many times will Y/N explain that she never did anything like that? Isn't a hundred times enough?

Y/N scoffed. "Ah, gano'n? Kaya mo ginawa 'yan kasi hanggang ngayon, naniniwala ka pa ring niloko kita?"

"Ilang beses ko nang ipinaliwanag sa 'yo 'yan! I even showed you tons of proof to show you I wasn't lying. Yet here you are, bringing that issue back that we once buried to move on!"

"Kung paulit-ulit mo lang ibi-bring up 'yan, then we shouldn't have gotten back together. I am tired of living this shit." Y/N added.

"Bahala ka, break up with me if you like."

"The fuck? Gano'n lang kadali 'yun sa 'yo?!"

"You easily believed that photo, Y/N. So, why would it be hard for me to let you go?" Y/N slapped her, again.

"Ikaw na ngang nagloko, ikaw pang may ganang umarte ng ganyan. You're insane."

Nagkibit-balikat si Tricia and walked out of the living room.

"Cut!"

"That was a good take, Y/N and Tricia." the director complimented them.

"Hoy, bakit ka nagwalk-out? You're supposed to answer me," said Y/N.

"I forgot my line, so nagwalk-out na lang ako kaysa ulitin 'yung buong scene."

"Pero in fairness, it still looked good. 'Di halatang nalimutan mo nga 'yung sasabihin mo." they both laughed.

"Hoy pero ang sakit ng sampal mo, ha. 'Di naman yun kasama sa script eh."

supposedly y/n holding the phone (female reader) but her hands looks

(illustration by saintjackson; do not repost !)

—————

ang tagal na nito sa drafts ko

medyo mabigat yung batuhan ng lines nila. sorry na po :')