Letters to Papa

Tricia

To my greatest love,

It's been 10 years and I still miss you like I always did, I'll forever miss you, Papa. In a decade, maraming nangyari at nagbago, but our love for you has never changed.

Andami kong gustong i-share sa 'yo in this letter, Papa. Wherever you are right now, I hope you get to read this handwritten letter I wrote for you.

First of all, I'd like to introduce you someone I've been admiring a lot. The name's Y/N. I don't know, papa, but everytime I see Y/N, pakiramdam ko buo na ang araw ko even if it was just a short glance. Were you like this with mama?

I like talking to Y/N, gustong-gusto kong pinakikinggan ang mga kwento at random chikas niya. Y/N is the kind of person that you won't get bored of. Andami niyang pasimuno. Haha!

There was this one time that Y/N wanted to pull a little prank on Ate Aika and Jill. Ako ata ang pinaka-natawa kasi pati si mama, nadamay sa prank, lols.

But don't worry, papa, the prank isn't harmful or nakakasakit in any way. We all laughed it off the moment the three of them realized it was just a prank.

I also go out to dates with Y/N, papa. Ang saya niya talagang kasama. Wherever we go, lagi kaming tumatawa out of the blue.

There was this one time we decided to visit a public library as a date (which Ate Aika found weird kasi paano naman kami magdedate dun, sabi niya)

And she was right. We had to stifle our laughs when we read that one book because Y/N couldn't hold back a laugh. Hindi ko rin sure kung anong nakakatawa sa binabasa namin, pero nahahawa ako sa tawa niya.

Muntik pa nga kaming masita nung librarian kasi medyo maingay na rin kami sa loob, hehe.

Nung pinakilala ko rin siya kina mama, Y/N was easy to get comfortable with. Feeling ko talaga mas close na silang apat kaysa sa aming dalawa, hays.

I fell for Y/N, papa. In that short span of time, we got to know each other more. Jill was even calling me 'torpe' because I couldn't admit my feelings for Y/N.

Eh baka naman kasi ma-reject lang ako. But little did I know, Y/N felt the same way, too. And look, here we are now, happy together.

Oh wait, Y/N wants to write something for you, too. Inaagaw na sa 'kin 'yung ballpen. I'll put a quotation mark so you know that it's Y/N writing, papa.

"Hi, tito pogi! It's me Y/N, hehe. Tricia's jowa :) Palagi ka naming pinag-uusapan at inaalala, tito. I can feel na nakikita mo 'yun from above. I hope you approve of me and Tricia, I love this girl very much.

I always find it interesting whenever she talks about you, kasi I get to know you more from her kwentos. You're her first and greatest love after all.

Nasaan ka man po ngayon, I hope you're happy. I hope you're always smiling and proud of your girls. They've achieved so much in life, tito.

I hope you get to blow your birthday cake's candle up there, we're celebrating with you. Happy heavenly birthday, Tito Jesse. Love you! - Y/N"

Hi, papa, it's Tricia again. I love you so much. We miss you dearly. I've got a lot more to tell you, but I guess I'll write that in a different letter instead. I could go on and on with my stories.

Happy birthday, Papa.

Labs na labs, Tricia and Y/N.

(illustration by saintjackson; do not repost !)

.