6

Allison's Pov
"She's here!!" Alex said pressing her face on the window.

"Stop it. Your getting my window all messy." I said upset getting some cleaner and a rag.

I was cleaning it but a shadow came over me making me look up and see Anna.

"Fuck." I muttered.

I opened the door and she smiled when she saw me.

"Hi! It's me Alexandra. I'm 16 years old and this is my sisters. 19 years old. She's Hot as fuck and single!" She said and I slapped my forehead.

I stood in front of Alex and pushed her away laughing nervously.

"The guys are already here." I said.

"That's great. I'll be wherever you want me to be." She said and I nodded.

I felt her arm brush pass me making me shudder. The guys started to set up cameras around me and considering it was at 9 in the morning I had all my employees cut their appointments and not come in I til 11.

She looked around the designs and then asked if she could draw one herself.

"Of course here's my ipad." I said and she smiled.

She started to draw as I felt someone pull me aside. Despite my height Alex is the same height as me.

Possibly stronger cause she plays rugby for the team at her school.

"So you gonna ask her to Dales Dank?" She asked me.

"No I think ima sit this one out." I said.

"ABSOLUTLY. FUCKING. NOT!" She yelled hitting me.

"Okay okay!" I mumbled.

"I don't like you hitting me." I said covering myself.

"Get Your hot ass motherfucker out there." She said pushing me.

I waited patiently for Anna to draw her design. It was floral that she wanted something on the back of her neck too.

Also warning to get 'STEP INTO THE LIGHT' on her side.

I felt like she was teasing me because she wanted it in a direct place that was under her arm and on her side.

As Well as all her other tattoos she got one on her back and her ankle but she didn't tell me what the ankle was. I accepted it was something personal.

"Alright. Can we Get This over with?" The guy said.

"These tattoos are gonna take about 2 hours your gonna have to be patient with me." I said.

I rested my ink gun on my desk for it to get ready. I shaved the back of her neck so it would be cleaned and wiped it down.

After it dried I got the ink set up and my needle in.

"You ready? This is what you want for sure?" I asked her and she nodded.

I put the stencil on her neck and she had all her hair up in a messy bun to help me. I looked at her snd over to Alex.

She have me two thumbs up snd I started. I went carefully and smooth. The guys just kept videoing shots here and there.

I was finished with the stem which reached the tippy of the bottom of her neck. I started to do the actual floral design.

"C-Can you bend down a little more." I asked her and she smiled.

She did and I could tell she was cramping already. I felt a little bad so I'll give her a break halfway.

I did halfway and let her have a break. I started to put the stencil on her hack which caused her to take her shirt off making my cheeks go red.

She was wearing just a sports bra but she placed the tattoo specifically below her breast and on her side.

"Its hot in here." I whispered.

"Its really not but okay." One of the guys said.

"Shut up." I heard.

I let the stencil dry and do the rest of her neck one. I was nearly done when I ran out of ink.

I got more and finished her tattoo. I was ready for the on on her side. We both realize I wouldn't be able to do it unless she take her bra off.

I've had plenty of clients take clothes off for a tattoo they just needed to cover the private parts.

"I-I uhm." I got really nervous.

I didn't want to screw this up...

I could see her faint smirk as I felt really nervous.

"Do you not want to do it?" She asked me.

"N-No I'll do it..." I stuttered.

I grabbed a towel taking a deep breath. I had to redo the stencil since it came off. She draped the towel across her chest and raised it just enough so I can work.

I looked at Alex and she smirked. The guys kept getting more shots on making sure they didnt get anything inappropriate.

"Can I put my hand here?" I asked her it was below the tattoo.

She smiled and nodded. As well as getting the tattoo  was easy so it could be done faster. But I still wanted to take my time and make it good.

As I was finished I wiped the excess ink and it showed the completed project. They recorded one last scene before packing up.

I let her out her sports bra back on and her sweatshirt making me look everywhere else but her.

"Uh em... Allie you have anything to tell her?" Alex said and I looked at Anna who looked at me curiously.

"U-Uhm no please." I said standing in front of Alex.

"You know the Dales Dank around the corner by the white wall off subway?" Alex asked and I covered her mout preventing her from talking.

"Yeah I do... I use to go there a lot." She said snd I wanted the ground to swallow me hole.

"Oh well Allie here was wondering if you would wante-" I smacked her hard on her neck making her let out a screech of ungodly sounds.

"I was wondering if you'd wanna meet up there if you wanted." I asked her blurting it all at once.

"Oh... so you reject me for coffee but ask me for alcohol?" She asked and I felt embarrassment.

"Im kidding I didnt mean to make you embarrassed. Plus alcohol gotta be better then coffee I know that." She said and I felt a small relief.

"I can do next week? Tuesday?" She asked and I nodded.

"We can discuss later on. You have my number snd I have yours already." She said and I gulped nodding.

"Thank you again. And here's your tip and money." She said putting a stack of bills on top.

It had to be about 300-400 we didnt even discuss the price?

"YOU DID IT!!" Alex yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Because you wouldn't shut up." I scoffed.

"Oh puff up be happy. I gotta get to practice. Also im pretty sure there's a handprint on my neck." She said waving off.

"I did it." I mumbled.