28

Allison's Pov
I watched as Anna's family spread throughout the mall. Anna stuck with me so I'm didn't get lost because she thinks "I'm small"

I'm like 5'5 I would have been okay.

I haven't gotten Anna anything yet so I was thinking of finding somethings through the mall but... Anna is here.

"Why don't we look at dresses." Anna said as I looked at her.

She took my hand as we looked at fancy clothes. Her mom wanted us to go to church on Christmas Eve so I was willing to go through being a guest.

I looked at all the dresses as I smiled at a few of them. Some were really cute but I wanted a dress that didn't show my arms.

"How about this one?" Anna asked showing my a yellow one.

"Yellows not my color." I said and she groaned.

"Ooh... what about this one. You can wear a something over it." Anna said as it was a simple black dress.

"You can wear black dresses to church?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Yeah... I guess?" She mumbled as I looked at it.

"It's disgraceful to have tattoos in the church right?" I asked and she looked at me confused shaking her head no.

"I just don't think your family would want to be seen with me." I said and Anna shook her head no violently.

"Absolutely not. They love you." She said.

"And? What if it's disgraceful to the church?" I asked as she looked at me.

"And? Church can deal with it." She said as I smiled.

I walked into the changing room with the dress Anna had as I was changing. Suddenly a knock on the door with Anna's voice.

I let her in quickly as she smiled.

"Wow..." she mumbled.

"You look beautiful... I mean if I had a dick right now, I'd have the biggest boner." She said as I slapped her arm.

I was changing out of it before feeling Anna kiss me in the process. I felt her tongue swiping the bottom lip asking for entrance.

I didn't let her though because were in the bathroom stall but I felt her lift my leg up around making me gasp.

She kissed me hard as I felt her hand trail up. Her hand came onto my waist as right now the only thing I had on was pair of underwear.

"I'm sorry, I didn't ask for consent." She whispered.

I looked at her like she was fucking crazy. She started to walk away as I grabbed her shirt.

"You don't get to walk away after leaving me like this." I said as she smiled.

"So... is that your right of consent?" She asked.

"Yeah, obviously." I said as she smiled.

She picked me up from my thighs as I on accidentally let out a yelp. She kissed my body setting me down on the chair that was in the changing room.

She pulled down the panties as I was greedily waiting. She kissed my ankles and my legs up until she got right on the inside of my thighs.

I let out heavy breaths as she looked at me.

"No noises." Was the only thing she said as I jerked when I felt her tongue press up against my clit before taking it in her mouth and sucking on it.

I let out a sharp gasp before covering my mouth with my hand.

"Oh my god Anna." I whispered trying to stay quiet.

My other hand tugged hard at her hair as she kept going. I didn't want to literally rip her hair out as I was trying to stay quiet and not get kicked out.

"Fuck...oh fuck. Anna I-I can't." I whispered as quiet as I could.

She looked at me as I could see her eyes begging for more. She departed as I took deep breaths. I felt her stand me up before setting me on her thigh.

"What- Anna I-" I mumbled as she tried guiding my waist.

She kissed my neck as I was trying to stop her. Id we continued we would not be able to be here in less than a foot mile radius.

I was too busy thinking to not realize I was grinding myself down on her thigh. I let out a deep breath before feeling Anna move me faster making me jerk.

I nearly let out a moan before feeling Anna kiss me. I let out quiet moans in her mouth as she kept guiding my body to go faster.

I dug my nails into the back of her neck as I was feeling my high come. I was gonna throw my head back but Anna prevented me. She kissed me harder as I cummed on her thigh.

"How... are we gonna... clean that up." I whispered trying to catch my breath.

"Uhm..." she muttered.

"That's future problem for us." I said straddling her and kissing her.