8

Anna's POV
I held her waist kissing down her neck. I felt her hands tangle into my hair. She moved her neck to give me space to work with.

I looked at pulling on her bra strap.

"N- wait can we keep this on." She asked me.

"Of course. But you know I won't judge." I said.

"I-I know I just prefer it on..." she said and I nodded.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked her making sure.

"Y-Yes please." She mumbled.

"May I?" I asked her about her bottoms.

She nodded as I slowly slid them off. I kissed the insides of her thigh. I kept a gentle touch on her thighs. She whimpered and tried bucking her hips as I made her stop.

"Don't worry... You'll be in the heavens in no time." I joked.

I took a bold stripe up her heat till I was met with her clit. I teased her making her squirm a little.

I started to suck on her clit making her entangle her hands in my hair again. She arched her back. Her grip on my hair tighten and started to tug as she let out moans.

"Fuck! Please don't stop." She moaned.

The hand that was holding her down. I made my left hand tease her entrance and I can tell she was frustrated because she was intensively pulling my hair.

"N-No teasing me please." She got out.

I pushed a finger in making her lose lost of words.

"Hmm f-fuck please!" She moaned loudly.

Without a single warning she released. I let her have a break. I cleaned her up and I kissed her shoving my tongue in her mouth. Letting her taste herself on my tongue.

I felt her hands on my waist as I hovered over her. She looked at me innocently before taking my sweatshirt off.

I was left with my sports bra as I kissed her neck leaving marks down her neck and down to her collarbone.

I kissed down her torso and the very faint v-line she had. Her light abs were the best as I left some marks and a trail of wet kisses.

I pushed two fingers in her entrance. I went teasing pace. Slow and feeling her walls as I can see her face twist in pleasure.

"P-Please Anna. Faster." She mumbled.

I drove my pace a little faster. She whimpered started to grind on my hand.

When I didn't go faster she kept grinding on my hand harder. I kissed her neck finding her spot again and making mark to make her feel a lot at once. I started to go faster with my fingers.

Keeping a regular pace as she kept grinding against my hand. She went faster as she let my mouth attach to her neck.

She let out a whimper of pleasure signaling me that she was close. I went faster making her throw her head back and let me have more space.

She arched her back against me as I she tightened around my fingers.

"Shit.. I'm cumming." She whispered.

After she came she was already tired. I pulled my fingers out cleaning them off before getting blankets and wrapping her up.

She fell asleep fast curling up beside me. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she laid steady.

I fell asleep after her making sure she was okay first before getting anywhere.

~~~~~~

Allison's Pov
I woke up to a dark room. I had my eyes adjust to the dark before realizing I wasn't home.

I'm naked. What? How.

I looked down to see Anna hugging my waist. I smiled to see her dirty blond hair in her face.

The voices started to roll in... well there goes a peaceful night. I could feel a few hallucinations coming considering I was hung over.

I laughed a little to see Rocco again. But knowing they were not real. I had gotten use to these...

"Allison?" I heard making me jump.

I laid down quickly and closed my eyes. I felt someone hovering over me. When I thought it was gone I opened my eyes to see Anna.

"Fu-" she covered my mouth.

"Who were you talking too?" She whispered.

"What? No one?" I asked her dumbfounded.

"Cmon who were you talking too?" She asked me.

"Your hearing things. Are you deaf?" I asked her.

"No what the fuck..." she whispered.

"Oh well. Goodnight!" I whispered turning the opposite way and closing my eyes.

That was close...

I could feel her watching me. I made sure to be steady but all the sudden I felt her arms around me. She pulled me closer and I could feel her warmth against my back.

I felt her fall asleep as I looked around. Pointing out all the things in her room.

I fell asleep eventually until morning when I found Anna making coffee.

"Morning." She said.

"Goodmorning..." I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

"Last night was eventful." She said.

"Oh? What happened last night?" I mumbled and she looked at me.

"You... don't know what happened?" She asked and I shrugged.

"We Uhh... we had sex." She blurted and I looked at her.

"Oh okay. Cool. I gotta go home and see if Alex's is okay. Will you drive me?" I asked her and she froze has I got my stuff.

It was just an excuse to get away. She's probably suspicious and I really don't wanna lose some over a mental illness...

A/n

I on accidentally posted this chapter in a wrong book... I'm tired give me a break.