18

Allison's Pov
"You almost ready?!" Anna asked me.

I looked at my suitcase and remembering all the things I needed.

"Allie?" I heard turning to see Anna.

"You okay?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Uhh yeah... I don't know if I have everything..." I mumbled as I looked

"Okay lets see you got clothes?" She asked me and I nodded.

She started to list off as I nodded to all of them. I zoned out before feeling Anna behind me.

"You coming? Plane leaves in an half an hour." She said and I shook my head before grabbing my suitcase. I closed the lights and made sure every door was locked and than turned my alarm on before going out.

Anna put my suitcase in the trunk and we got in the car and drove off to the airport. We met up with the girls and paid off the parking meter for the trip. We discussed we would have to take three planes stops to get to the Bahamas.

"You two ready? Oh my god I am so ready to get a tan on." Sab said as we all walked to the store for food.

"Oh yeah I'm so excited." Anna said before looking at me as I grabbed me a orange juice.

"Oh what? Oh yeah I'm ready too." I said before grabbing me a snack and paying out.

"We gotta study before we go so we can register in things we need to do early. Such as museums or other things." Emma said searching it up.

I looked around before seeing the restroom. I was walking towards it before feeling someone next to me seeing Anna.

"Gonna tell anyone your going places? What if you missed the plane?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"I don't think I would have missed the plane. But we will if you don't hurry up." I said waiting for her.

We both washed our hands and that went back. The plane started and we all boarded which landed me a seat in between Anna and Sab I think her name is.

I got a book out and started to read as the plane lifted. I didn't get much sleep so I planned out when I would sleep.

Yet Anna didn't plan hers out. She fell asleep in a snap falling onto my shoulder. I smiled a little and than went back to reading.

Roughy three hours later we all got out of the plane to go to the next one and for bathroom stops.

"I just hope the beds at the house will be good." Anna said sitting next to me laying her head back on my shoulder while I was still reading my book.

Our next flight was called and this time it was my turn to sleep as I fell asleep quickly. The only time I woke up up was when I felt someone put my head on someone's shoulder.

When I did wake up I saw Anna looking out the window like a little kid just got candy.

There was our last stop which was around 3-4 hours as I was still tired. I groggily sat in the seat laying my head on the side feeling my eyes slowly close again.

"Your gonna get brain damage if you sleep like that and let your head fall anywhere." I heard.

"Mhm... okay." I mumbled cluelessly and letting my head drop.

I felt Anna's hands direct my head towards her shoulder. I fell asleep for the next 30 minutes till it was time to board the plane.

Anna told me that I could stay on her shoulder but I wanted to stay awake. So I can see outside the window.

Soon after we entered to the Bahamas and we all immediately went to the bathroom before getting a car to pick us up.

We were given two cars and a big house that apparently the girls rented out. When we walked in they told us that we only had 5 rooms.

"We wanted to save money!" Eva said as I walked in to see the ginormous kitchen.

"Jesus... people living freely out here." I mumbled.

"Wait 5 rooms?" I mumbled counting all the people that was here.

"Means your sharing a room with me." Anna said and I looked at her.

"Oh. Guess I am haha." I mumbled nervously before gulping down the nervous and getting in the bed. 

I immediately got under the covers and fell asleep fast...

~~~~~~

I woke up to loud noises downstairs. I went down to see Anna and only Anna.

"Where's everyone else?" I mumbled.

"Oh they left. You were sleeping and I didn't want you to wake up to an empty house." I said before smiling as she tried to turn the stove on.

I was behind her before turning the stove on for her. She put the pan on and put ramen inside after boiling.

I sat on the counters to make sure she didn't light the kitchen on fire. I made sure to know where the fire extinguisher was first.

I felt Anna's hands on my thighs as I looked at her. I smiled and she was gonna kiss me but I turned her head to focus on the noodles.

"I prefer having dinner tonight." I said when we heard the door opened and revealed the girls soaked.

"Oh good! Dinner! We just got back from the beach. Sorry Allison we didn't want to wake you up but we can go tomorrow?" The girls said and I nodded as I watched Anna continue to make food.