36

Allison's Pov

"Fuck... I- Anna. I'm gonna cum." I gasped as she pinned my thighs down with her arms. I ran my hand through her hair before pulling some as she went faster.

I didn't mean for this night to end like this but I'm not complaining. Both of us in bed, and she makes me feel good. Not sexually, she makes me feel even without sex.

I love the way she makes me feel so safe and comforted. She makes me smile and I love that she lights my life up more.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" She asked and I shook my head no. After everything we were both snuggled under the covers.

"Thank you for this amazing night." I said under her neck. I was snuggled close to her and I could feel her body heat against me.

"Of course." She said.

She was playing with my hair. My arms just wrapped around her. I dug my head more into her.

Alex talked to my parents about Anna. They said they would meet her just because I gave them a sum of money.

I didn't think that Anna would actually meet my parents but they were tolerating only because of money.

I didn't exactly have a good relationship with my parents. They were extremely religious which is why Alex lives with me. But she used an excuse.

She told them secrets to persuade them and they actually believed her. She was always smarter than me...

I didn't want to tell Anna anything that happened between me and my parents. And also the fact that Anna did something special for me I wanted to do something for her.

I was thinking of surprising her... a surprise date! I think that would be cute... I'm obviously going to need help.

I can't do expensive... but I wanna know her dream date and see if I could cover that. Hopefully it's not expensive.

"Are you awake?" I whispered.

"You should be asleep. I thought you have work tomorrow." She said.

"I don't work tomorrow." I mumbled.

"I'm hot." I groaned letting her go and turning my back to her.

"Wow... putting your back to me?" She said as I looked at her.

"I am so hot." I whined as she laughed a little. 

She put on a fan and wrapped her arms around me. We both fell asleep after that.

~~~~~~

"Okay so. I have everything planned after dinner with my parents. It's my turn to take you for a date." I said and she nodded.

I was so nervous for her to meet my parents. By I'm praying that they will cooperate with me.

"You gonna tell me what you planned after dinner? Do I need something fancy for them? Oh fuck, should I wear a suit?" She asked me rummaging through her closet.

I was just in a grey turtle sweater and a black long coat over it with a normal pair of jeans.

"How about this?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"Your meeting with them. Not having a company offer from them. Just wear casual." I said and she blew out a sigh and went back to digging in her closet.

I wanted to make sure I had everything in order. I went to the mirror and put my black hair up in a bun formally, cause everything has to be perfect with them.

I made sure no tattoos were shown. I don't them to think back to what happened last time. I winced at the traumatic event that laid out that night.

Once Anna was ready, wearing a crew neck sweater that was knitted and dress pants that went well. Ugh, I love her sense of style.

She smiled as we hopped in the car. I was nervous and my palms were sweating. I don't want this to fuck everything up.

We arrived as Anna got me out of the car after contemplating my entire existence on the way down. When we got to my parents house I took a deep breath in to calm the nerves as the memories of the old house came rushing through.

I looked over at Anna who bit her lip in nervousness. I held her hand and squeezed it a little, trying to give her comfort when she gave me the same energy.

I knocked on the door and within seconds the door opened to see the terrifying woman in front of me.

"Allison. Hi." She said and I smiled as Anna put her hand out to shake.

"I'm Anna, I thought maybe I should meet you and get to know you guys." Anna said has I gulped nervously.

"Of course. We love to get to hear what our... child has been up to lately. We barely hear from her since she- moved out." I clenched my jaw hearing that.

I walked into the house practically having to move the door of my mother being in the way. I had Anna follow through with me.

I can feel my palms practically sweating through Anna's hands as I forced it out of her hold. She looked at me when we stopped in the living room. I was wiping my hands on my coat before looking at her.

She gave me a worried look. I didn't want her to think that. I'm fine, everything's fine. Psh I should be giving her a worried look. Is she fine? Am I fine?

"You okay?" She whispered as I snapped my head at her.

"Uh- yeah fuck, sorry." I mumbled.

"Really darling. Excuse that language." My mother said as she walked passed me and sitting on the sofa.

"Sorry mother."

"Head up. You don't want your... friend here to think your sulking to be here." She said and I could almost feel a rage against me.

"Honey- I.. oh. Hello." I see father.

"Honey I didn't know you Invited.. her here." He said and I can just feel the tension in the room.

"Yes well. It was a surprise. Be nice now and act right. Don't want to think her friend here, that we are a mess." Mother said as she patted down the seat next to her.

He walked passed me as I mumbled pussy. And I'm right. He's too much of a pussy to stand up with my mother always being a pushover.

"Excuse me?" He asked turning around.

"Nothing papa." I sneered as I brought Anna to sit down with me.

"So I hear that your still working at that hunk of a shop." My mother said as I dug my nails into the side hand.

This is going to be a long dinner...