7

Anna's POV
"I'm meeting someone at Dales Dank." I said and they looked at me.

"Did you get a new tattoo?" They asked me pointing out my neck and side.

"No I've had those there all along. You just never realized." I said.

"Oh... well is this a date?" They asked me and I shrugged.

"Yeah a date but I don't want to be too dressy." I said.

"Go in this..." Eva said bring me a sweatshirt. And black jeans.

"Have fun!!" She said all three of them pushing me out the window.

"Well.. that was quite the scene." I mumbled having my phone and keys.

When I got in the car I realized I would be able to go just in time. I drove by the tattoo shop to pick Allison up.

She was wearing a black skirt this time. It was about to her knees but in the middle to her mid thigh.

We drove to the bar after and found it within the white wall. It was suppressed with a password where certain people would go in.

"Ready?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Pass?" He asked.

"Hayloft." She said and the guy opened it.

"She's with me. She's been here before." She told him.

He looked at the list as I told him my name. He nodded and let me through.

"Oi! Tally!" He said and I saw him talk to Allison.

"And... who might this fine lady be?" He asked me.

"Anna." I said and he smiled.

"Well what can I get you two ladies to drink?" He asked.

I looked in my wallet to find my debit gone. I looked at Allison who already had hers.

"Put all of ours on the card." She said.

"I'll get a cosmopolitan. What do you want?" She asked me averting her attention towards me.

"I'll have whatever you have. I'm sorry I must have left my card at home." I said and she smiled.

"It's okay I'm fine with paying." She said as the guy gave us our drinks.

"Thank you Tony." She said.

We engaged a conversation as well as finding something we both had in common.

"So how'd you find this bar?" I asked her.

"Tony. He came into my shop. As well as the manager of this bar. Which name is Dales." She said and I nodded.

"Very nice." I said and she smiled.

She looked around as if she heard something. She made eye contact with me and smiled.

Another drink passed and I can feel the alcohol hitting. We kept an engaging conversations as more drinks passed.

We were handed a deck of cards. She looked at me and expected me to play poker?

"Wanna play go fish?" She asked catching me off guard.

"I don't know how to play poker. Or any other games." She said laughing.

She was clearly drunk...

"Sure. Deal it." I said.

She felt the cards and we started. Putting our first matches down I can see her cards.

I didn't want to be a cheater so I didn't look but at the end I couldn't help but win.

"Cheater." She whispered before calling my card.

"But you had your cards down." I snarked.

"You know what's funny? So did you." She said counting her pairs.

She had gotten 14 while I got 12 pairs. She smiled claiming her victory. Taking another drink.

It reached 12 at midnight as I took her home. Realizing she never gave me her home place I had no choice to take her to my house because she didn't remember her address. Probably because she's drunk.

I made sure no one was home and then let her in. As I was locking the door up finding my card on the table with a note.

Hey Boonie. We took your card for a shopping run hope you didn't mind. Love you!

Ps. We'll be visiting tomorrow morning for a cookout ready!

I turned around to be met with Allison. She looked around the living room. Ever since I split up with the Justahouse I've been living off on my own with the girls visiting me.

"You wanna sleep down here?" I asked her.

She didn't reply. I only looked at her through the dark.

I was getting blankets ready when I found her sitting down. I sat down next to her as she looked at me.

I gave her a blanket and was gonna cover the couch with a blanket but she was still sitting on it.

She looked at me and her eyes were being halted off the light from the window. I got closer but before I knew it she kissed me.

The kiss took placed like heating. I took her sweatshirt off gently not wanting to scare her.

She wore her bra that went with her skirt. She took her tongue in my mouth as we took the kiss to places.

"You know what? You wanna sleep in my bed tonight?" I asked and she mumbled tiredly.

I took as a yes as we got to my room. I shut the door closed with my foot kissing her neck and making a few marks until we reached my bed.

She let out a small moan when I found her weak spot. I made my mark before asking if this was okay to continue.

"Safe word?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Hmm... star. Shapes." She said and I smiled nodding.