27

Allison's Pov
I visibly gulped as I went forward with Anna's mom. She looked at me and smiled as I gave her a nervous smile back.

"How are you?" She asked me and I smiled.

She looked at me when I didn't answer as she gave me a smile and handed me the hot chocolate.

"Your such a sweet girl." She said and my point of view changed.

Does she really think of me as that? Am I okay? My tattoos aren't hurting her? Well okay this could be faking it.

"Anna's lucky to have you has her mom." And she laughed a little.

"I am quite the mom. Im always here if you need another too." She said and I smiled as I walked away.

I looked at Anna as she smiled. I sat next to her, holding the warm cup of hot chocolate. I leaned into Anna as she put her arm around me.

After the movie ended we all went back to our rooms as I was exhausted. Socializing is so exhausting...

Not that I don't love Anna's family. But just socializing with Anna is very exhausting.

I took a quick shower before jumping into Anna's bed and curling up with their dog.
Anna soon came out with her wet hair and a towel.

I smirked as she smiled rolling her eyes. She waddled herself over giving me a kiss. She pushed herself onto me as she straddled me.

I felt her hands on my waist as I smiled into the kiss. She stopped but started to leave little kisses down my neck, sucking on my neck every once in awhile.

I moaned softly into her mouth as she found a sensitive spot. I ran my hand through her wet hair as she kept going.

I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her closer, eventually stopping our makeout to go to bed.

I dug my head in her neck as she held my waist to bring me closer to her.

"I am so in love with you." I could hear her light snores straight after.

I looked at her as her eyes were closed. I smiled a little but not saying it back.

Never said an I love you to someone that wasn't my family. I find it hard to say and in resulting times that I never got a response back when I use to say it.

I never meant to find myself with Anna it just happened. I try not to fall for people many times...

I ran my hand through her hair as it was starting to dry. I really never thought I'd be here right at this moment. I hope Alex is okay though...

I fell asleep a few minutes after as Anna was laying on my stomach. With her hands under my sweatshirt just wrapped around my waist.

~~~~~

"WAKE UP!! WAKE UPPPPP!" We heard seeing Brandon.

"Brandon... is the house on fire?" Anna asked.

"No?" He mumbled not knowing where this was going.

"Is someone dead?" Anna asked and once agains said no with confusion.

"Than get out its 7 in the morning." She said as I laughed.

"I cant make pancakes." He said as Anna already fell asleep.

I got up as he showed me the kitchen with pancake batter across the walls. There was dishes everywhere as I looked at Brandon.

"I may have messed up." He said and I smiled.

We cleaned off a spot and made a new mix of pancake batter as he put in the pan waiting for it to cook. I did the dishes and Brandon cleaned the batter off the walls and we made chocolate chip cookie a cakes and regular.

When everyone did wake up they all loved them as Anna smiled at me.

"Your not so bad at cooking." Anna said resting her head on my shoulder has I made the last batch.

Her mom came up thanking me for helping Brandon. I feel like shes warming up to me. I didn't reveal my excitement but I know everyone could definitely see it.

"Told you." Anna said and I just hit her in the arm.

"So today we are gonna go shopping and we'll get good after? That sounds good?" Her mom said as we all nodded.