22

Allison's Pov
I woke up to Anna moving around. She pulled on my waist taking me with her. I felt her pull me closer to her chest and hugging my stomach while laying her head on my shoulder.

I yawned as I grabbed my phone. It was still 4 as I got up out of Anna's grip without waking her up.

I went to the kitchen and getting me some orange juice just to get rid of my dry throat. I turned on the kitchen light as I looked in the fridge for the juice.

Grabbing a cup as I looked out the window to see a man sitting outside on his porch. I was a little confused as he waved at me.

I thought I was hallucinating as I rubbed my eyes. He started to get closer. His hair was long brown hair and he had a familiar face.

I shook my head to see him gone. I felt a little creeped out as I put the orange juice up and grabbed my cup heading back to the bedroom.

I drank the rest of it when I felt heavy footsteps behind me. I grabbed the nearest thing heading for an attack.

"Okay! We need to fix that." I heard seeing Anna catching the umbrella.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

"It's okay. Let's go back to sleep." She said and I nodded.

I snuggled back into the sheets and right I to her chest as she wrapped her arms around me and we both fell asleep for another 2 hours.

~~~~~

"So me and the girls will go and probably go to the beach and shop at the mall. While you two get your day together." Eva said as I felt really bad.

(They are separating because of you)

"I know." I mumbled without anyone hearing.

(They all hate you and they think your so weird)

"I know..." I whispered.

"What was that?" I heard seeing Anna looking at me.

"Oh nothing. Just- thinking." I said and they all stared at me.

(Freak)

(Your a freak)

"Well. We wanna get to the beach early. Don't be afraid to spend much money." Emma said as they all left.

"Hey you okay?" I heard seeing Anna.

"Mhmm. Never better." I said getting up and getting me another glass of orange juice as I looked outside.

I saw two people working outside. Despite we're in an air BNB people still live around us.

One of them was a guy with long hair and a familiar face. When he saw me I dove down.

"Can we go? Like to somewhere." I asked Anna and she nodded.

"Yeah sure you wanna go get breakfast?" She asked me and I nodded.

I was paranoid as I looked at the house to see no one. I got in the car quickly before Anna could as she looked at me.

"You want to drive?" She asked as I was already on the seat.

She shrugged before going to the other side and getting in.

The second she got in I backed out as Anna screamed.

"JESUS LET ME GET MY BUCKLE ON BEFORE YOU KILL ME!" She yelled as I drove out of the neighborhood.

When I slowed down for a red light Anna looked as if she saw a ghost.

"I'm driving next." She said clinging onto the the handles.

"Oh it's not that bad chill out." I said going faster.

"Al-Allison slow down." I heard but it was getting overcomed by other voices.

(Go faster!)

(FASTER!)

"ALLISON!" I heard feeling someone take the wheel.

I slammed on the breaks barely making us survive the ditch in front of us.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR!" I heard as I looked in front of us.

I slowly got out to be met with Anna. Who was very angry.

She slammed the door loudly as I got into the passenger seat. It was quiet before Anna spoke up again.

"Where do you want to eat?" She asked me.

"I-I don't care..." I mumbled.

We were pulling into a parking lot as I looked around unknown.

"Don't ever fucking do that again." She said as I stayed really quiet.

Anna got out of the car as my breathing hitched. I didn't know how fast I was going and it couldn't focus on where we were going.

"You've been acting so fucking weird. There's no one watching us. Your driving at like 100 miles per hour!" She yelled and I could feel like my breath was being caught in my throat.

"I-" I was gonna say before Anna cut me off.

"I don't want to hear it. What if we were to crash? You don't even make enough money to handle hospital bills at this point." And that hurt...

I felt the tears building up in my eyes has I knew the things that Anna said was very true.

"Fuck... I'm sorry.." I heard.

"I didn't mean to yell at you. Or tell you all those things. I just... I value my life... and I'm sure you would value yours." She said.

"Not really." I muttered.

"Look whatever. Just be careful next time. I don't know what's going on in that head of yours but I prefer to live." She said before starting the car and driving off.

I knew I made a huge mistake that could have costed our lives. I was never cut out to socialize.

(She fucking hates you so much right now)

(She's gonna tell everyone about you. And she won't ever trust you again.)

I felt like breaking down but I couldn't. I felt the biggest tears building in my eyes as I tired to to blink them away.