11

Anna's Pov
She seemed to be doing well with all my friends.

"You pulled her??" Eva asked me and I elbowed her.

"Mean. Yes I did." I said.

"Slept with her... got a tattoo from her. Man... you really rockin with her." Emma said and I rolled my eyes.

I walked over standing behind Allison not wanting to scare her.

"Oh... my god... I absolutely love your tattoos! Who did them? I need to know." Nessa said as she admired her arm tattoos including the sleeve one that was on her right arm.

"Oh. I did them." Allison said and I smiled.

"No way. How?!" She said.

"She owns her own tattoo company." I whispered as Nessa gasped.

"That's so cool. I gotta have your company." Ness said and I could see a smile forming on Allison.

~~~~~

"How's the steak?" I asked and she nodded.

"It is very good." She said and I smiled.

"How about... we go to a movie after? Or we can do whatever you want." Anna said starting to get nervous.

"A movie sounds good. Unless you have something else in mind?" She said and I shook my head now.

"Whatever you want to do." I said and she smiled.

"A movie sounds great."

After dinner I got desert for us which was a lava cake. Th waitress poured chocolate over the dome that was on top and it broke down to see ice cream in the middle.

We dug in and after we went to the movies. We watched top gun the new one that came out. I moved the divider so she could have more space but instead I felt her lay on my shoulder.

When we reached the beach scene I saw her out of popcorn. I quickly went and grab some more. She looked at me and I smiled when she held the pop corn bucket like it was her favorite food in the entire world.

We continued to watch and after the movie we refilled the popcorn and drink before going home. I dropped her off at her house before asking if she wanted to hang out again sometime soon.

She nodded asking if this weekend would work or next week we discussed the next date.

After going home I laid tired in my bed before smelling my sheets that smelt like her. The sheets were washed this morning by me after Allison got up.

Holy shit... her perfume has been imprinted into my sheets! I snuggled up enjoying the scent before falling asleep.

Allison's Pov
"So? How'd it gooooo?" Alex asked me.

"It went well. Very well." I said and she squealed in excitement.

"But that doesn't mean she's gonna ask me out." I said and she whined.

"Well do you have at least another date planned?" She asked and I nodded.

"We have next week on Tuesday after work. Which means you will be in school." J said and she groaned.

"I just can't believe you are talking to a famous TikToker!" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Not talking. It was just a date alexandra." I said and she scoffed.

"But-" I cut her off.

"Date. It's not gonna go farther than that." I said and she frowned.

"You know what. Your probably gonna see alone for the rest of your life." Alex said which I knew she was playing around but that still stung.

She walked up to her room as I laid in bed before getting a text from Anna.

I looked at it seeing the green app with the name 'AnnaBanana 💕' which was written out by alex. I was just too lazy to rewrite it.

'Instead of Tuesday why don't we go on Saturday? Also consider a trip to the Bahamas during Christmas. I think it would be fun to have you around'

"Would Alex mind?" I mumbled.

'I'll take it in mind about the trip. Saturday works for me. After my shift at the shop?' I asked her.

'Mhm what time?'

'I'd say around 1 in the afternoon. What would we do on Saturday?'

'Well. There's a festival happening at the deck by the ocean. Bunch of rides. I wonder if you want to bring Alex. I have a feeling she might enjoy it?' I smiled at the text as she tried including Alex.

'I can ask her. Who all else will be there?'

'Just us.'

I left her on opened as I just thought about all the possibilities that could happen. I feel like my life is turning around by the minute.

And I guess I have Alex to thank for. She is full of miracles and cons.

I got out of bed. Before showing up to Alex'a room I carefully grabbed the napkin that had Jaden's handwriting.

I knocked on the door waiting for an answer. She was on the phone with someone as I couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"Uh yeah.. she's not going anywhere anytime soon. But I have something to tell you." I hesrd.

"Hold on Allie!" She yelled.

"Her named Anna. But that's all I'm telling you. You can't keep this going. Soon your gonna go to jail." I felt a little confused as a few minutes passed by seeing her opened the door.

"What took you so long?" I asked her playing it off.

"I was playing a game and you made me lose sucker." She said and I smiled.

I gave her the napkin as her eyes lit up. I could also see a guilt too but not wanting to make a bigger argument I continued on what I was here for.

"Anna wants to invite you to a festival at the end of a deck carnival." I said and she looked at me.

"Can I bring someone?" She asked and I nodded.

"I can ask her. But I'm sure she will let you." I said and she nodded.

"Thanks Allie... goodnight! I love you." She said and my heart warmed up.

"I love you too." I mumbled before going away as she closed her doors.