9

Eva's POV
"Hey Anna. I was thinking of-" my mouth got covered by Sab when she told me to look.

I looked over at Anna who was dead asleep with someone curled up next to her. Naked.

The person started to stir and she flipped on her side. Where I saw a sleeve tattoo. Is that... the girl from the tattoo shop!

I awed as I got closer.

"Why on earth are we getting closer! We should be leaving!!" Emma whispered loudly.

"H-Hold on..." I whispered.

I watched the way Anna held Allison close to her in a protective yet comfortable way.

"They're meant for each other..." I whispered.

I felt someone pull my hand. They shut the door. I was still in shock as everyone started to walk out.

"We'll come back again. I say we let Anna have this one." Dev said walking to the car.

Anna's POV
I watched as Allison grabbed her stuff. She was texting someone and I looked at her.

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. She huffed before going and continuing.

"Alex is... not home." She said.

"And prefers for me not to be home alone." She says clearly annoyed.

"Why are you so annoyed with me?" I asked her feeling a little butt hurt here.

"I-I'm not. I just... have to make sure Alex is okay." She said.

"Yeah whatever.." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel that way." She said.

"It's fine." I said putting dishes away.

"I don't have my car. Your gonna have to give me a ride." She said and I nodded.

I felt upset that she didn't want to be with me. I prefer not being with someone that doesn't want me around. More and likely a use of sex which is upsetting.

"I-.. uhm... do you want to have lunch?" She asked out of nowhere sounding like it's forced.

"I don't care." I mumbled.

"Oh. Okay. If you don't it's okay." She said and I looked at her to see her biting her nails.

"I don't care if you want to have lunch we can. But if your going to act like I'm here for the use of sex I don't want to." I said and she looked shocked.

"No. Of course not Im not using you for that." She said starting to panic.

"I-I promise. I'll uhm... pay! I'll pay for your lunch to make up to you." She said panicking.

"Allison... it's okay..." I said trying to reassure.

"No I was wrong for that. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like that." She said.

"Hey. Look at me... it's okay." I said holding her shoulders and raising her chin with a finger.

I saw as her cheeks got red. She looked away before walking back upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I yelled out.

"Bathroom?" She yelled back.

"There's a bathroom down here dummy!"

"Oh." She said before going back  downstairs.

She slipped on the last step falling on the ground. I laughed before walking over and helping her up.

"Shut up." She muttered.

She walked to the bathroom as I was just standing around admiring my own house by how bored I was.

"Lunch? When are we going to go to lunch?" Allison asked coming out.

"Anytime you want. Unless... you wanna go somewhere right now." I said and she smiled.

I got a call from Eva as I answered.

"Bitch you've been awake this entire time?" She asked me.

"Uh no. I've been awake for nearly 2 hours. Why?" I mumbled watching Allison look at photos from my collage.

"I HATE YOU!! GUESS WHO WE SAW IN YOUR BED?!" She yelled and my eyes widen as I gulped.

"ALLISON FUCKING TOBIN?! YOU TWO FUCKED!" She yelled into the phone loud enough for Allison to her.

She looked at me curiously before her eyes widen at the words.

"Will you... keep it down!" I whispered into the phone.

"Gee. Didn't know you were so moody after a good time." I heard Emma's voice.

"TELL US EVERYTHING! WE WSNT EVERY FUCKIN DETAIL!" Dev yelled as I groaned.

"I'm not telling you. Please go away." I mumbled.

"Wait wait wist! Before you end the call we have our picnic for lunch. A lot of tiktok stars will be there. Bring Allison had your plus one!" Eva said.

"Oh fuckkk I forgot out that." I mumbled looking at Allison in guilt.

I ended the call before they could start anything as I looked at Allison.

"I have a picnic to go to. Do you want to come? We can arrange our special date later." I said and she looked at me.

"Special date? I-It's not a date... I don't think it is.. oh my god! Did I just ask you out on a date?!" She said panicking.

"Hey hey calm down. We can arrange our... "date" later. You didn't answer my question." I said holding her hands.

"How many people will be there?" She asked me.

"Barely anyone." I said and she smiled and nodded.

"Yay! I'm not alone. You can be my plus 1. Don't dress up very much it's a picnic." I said and she smiled.

I kissed her cheek before leaving her all red. Cute. I have a lot of control over her.

A/n

Oops forgot about this story