16

Key- (voices) if you see italic with parentheses than it's Allison's voices.

Eva's POV
"So... you have a bunch of tattoos right? You got any favorite ones?" I asked her.

"Oh, yeah. I have the one on my wrist. But it's nothing much. Its also unfinished, I just gotta fill it in." She said and we all just admired the tattoos that she did herself.

"So wait your ambidextrous?" Emma asked and she nodded.

I turned to Anna who was just enjoying the conversation, Allison really has her wrapped up and around her.

"So, would you mind if you give me details on a tattoo for me? I'm wondering if I can either improve it or leave it?" Sab asked who was sitting next to her.

"Oh yeah, I can do that." Allison said.

Something about Allison is why I am understanding that Anna likes her. I mean Anna hasn't once taken her eyes off of her. Its like shes admired by her and shes her celebrity crush.

When our food came around, we all just talked and got to know each other more.

Such things like Allison's favorite animal is cats and birds. Favorite food is such noodles and ramen. Favorite color are lime green and orange, favorite artist is girl in red and chase Atlantic.

Soon as we all ate food we went to the arcade and bought 5 cards since Anna didn't want one. She said she would just stick around.

I watched as Allison and Anna went off first. The both of them were playing the claw machine and than heading over to the basketball hoops.

"They are actually so cute." Emma said and I nodded.

I can see as Anna is behind Allison shooting the balls behind her and making sure that she wouldn't hit Allison.

After awhile we all met back up again and was in for laser tag. We split into 2 teams with three on each.

"Im obviously gonna take Allison and I'll take Dev cause she don't have light clothes." Anna said and I rolled my eyes.

The rest of us three split up and started to go everywhere in the room.

Allison's Pov
"You go left? I'll go right?" Anna asked me and I nodded.

(You shouldn't be trusted with a gun)

"My dude... it's a laser tag gun. It's fuckin harmless" I whispered.

(And? You can hit someone?) I rolled my eyes has the voice kept talking annoyingly.

I found one of the girls and shot quickly scaring them. Above me in a watchtower was Anna who was shooting the others.

"Oh my god..." I heard feeling goosebumps.

I turned to see Dev who was down. Next was me. I looked down at my vest that was lighting red.

(Imagine being that bad)

"Shut up." I mumbled going up to the second watchtower next to Anna's.

She shot me a look before shooting the mirrors that bounced off. I stood guard but couldn't find anyone.

It's that intense silent and loneliness I felt. Suddenly a hand on top of my shoulder made me spin around and whack the person in the face with a reflex. The figure shadow fell with a grunt.

I looked down to see Anna making my eyes widen.

"Shit!" I yelled dropping the gun which resulted swinging at her face when she caught it before it could make contact.

"Fuckkk! I'm so sorry." I said helping her up.

"Remind me not to sneak up on you." She said laughing.

"I am so so sorry." I said.

(Told you so)

"Shut up!" I whispered when Anna looked at me.

I ignored her lifting my hand from her hand to her face desperately trying to find the damage I did too her.

"It's okay. No need to panic over it. I'm okay." She said giving me that cheeky smile.

We were still in the black light dark as I was trying to find the damage I made. If we were in a real battle war I'd probably be finding it faster.

Anna's POV
Her hand traveled from my hand to my face. Assuming to find the damage a little frantic over a bruise.

I could already feel the bruise forming, although I just wanted to feel her hands. She's got to have one of the most softest hands I've ever felt.

When she found it I winced which alerted her. She was gonna pull her phone out for a closer look and I shook my head no.

"We have a game to win" I said and she shook her head no.

"The game can wait. I hit you in the face..." she mumbled.

I took ahold of her wrist making sure I didn't hold on too tight. I leaned in just a little closer when suddenly our vest lit up red. Making a god awful screech of a sound coming from both of us.

We turned to the entrance of the watch tower to see both Eva and Emma.

"HAH LOSERS!" They yelled running.

Allison broke free from me to pick up her gun and exiting the watchtower.

"Fuckin cockblockers." I muttered following Allison out.

~~~~~

"That was amazing!" Emma yelled as she was surrounding Allison.

The bruise below my eye was starting to bruise a dark wound.

"Woah what happened to you?" Sab asked me as I looked over at Allison who I could tell started to panic.

"Oh I tripped while going up the watchtower. The watchtowers stairs were really dark." I said and they all snickered.

I took Allison home as we discussed the following details to vacation. We thought about the Bahamas and than us going to our families for Christmas.