Interest - Pt. 2

SCP 035

"Heya Masky." You said as you entered the cell. You were met with a scrutinizing gaze from a D-Class that 035 was currently using.

"Uhh... Did I do something?" You asked, which he answered with a scoff.

"You are two minutes and 43 seconds late. I expected more of you, Y/N."

You rolled your eyes at him.

"Seriously? Okay Mr. Time freak-" You stopped, noticing his unamused expression. "Come on. Cheer up. You're just a little crazy. So am I. All the best people are ya know." You gave a crooked smile, offering him your hand just as the door opened to two buff looking guards.

"You know I control people with my mind, not with my physical strength right? I may have a host right now, but I'm smart enough to know my limits." The mask said disgusted as you two stepped out into the hall to find yet another guard with an automatic gun.

"That made... No sense." You said after his spout of anger. "Absolutely none. Like, even someone as weird and spontaneous and random and sexy as me makes more sense than that sentence did."

035 opened his mouth to say something then closed it again and pinched the porcelain bridge of his nose. "Onthou, jy doen dit vir 'n rede." He muttered to himself before giving a forced smile and turning to you.

"Seriously. I may not be the sharpest smexy crayon in the box, but I'm smart enough to know that you're speaking a different langua-"

"Stop. Speaking." The mask put a finger to your lips and you stopped talking. It was like your tongue was stuck. You could still breathe and swallow, but you couldn't speak.

Was this mind control? But... You were okay with it. Who needed to talk anyways? You could always just listen to those around you, not be so full of yourself, or even just become as submissive as water-"

Wait.

How long had it been since he had silenced you? A second? A minute? A day? Did it really matter though? You were being quiet. And if you were being quiet, then you could be considered useful.

You weren't useless.

...

You weren't useless...

Right?

You came back to when 035 snapped his black coated fingers in front of your face.

"Y/N. Y/N, can you hear me?!" He looked panicked. Why? You were just doing what he asked you to.

Shit.

You quickly came out of your daze and slapped him hard across the face. So hard in fact, his host body stumbled back slightly.

"Don't you ever do that to me again." You snarled, each word dripping with venom.

The guards looked too scared to nudge you two forward to start walking. One stepped forward and immediately stepped back as you glared at him.

"I'm sorry..." He said in a small voice.

What.

"I didn't mean to."

The.

"It just happens sometimes... Gets outta control... Can't control it all the time..."

Fuck.

"Are you apologizing?" You asked, dumbfounded. The manipulative mask (who you had officially dubbed the king of all douchebags) was apologizing to you? You refused to believe it.

"Kinda." He near whispered, shuffling his feet.

Eh. Better than nothing.

"Well, then, uh... Thank you. I guess." You replied nodding to him curtly and then took a step forward.

A guard pointed his gun at you.

Shit.

"DUDE. GET OUTTA MY WAY OR I WILL CRY AT YOU AND PISS ON YOUR SHOES AND IT WILL BE VERY AWKWARD.
I'M FREAKING HUNGRY AND AM NOT AFRAID TO CANNIBALIZE YOU AND SELL YOUR KIDNEYS ON THE BLACK MARKET.
LIKE, DAYUM IDIOT.
CALL ME GARFIELD ALL YOU WANT, BUT I DON'T EVEN CARE IF IT'S THAT MYSTERY MEAT LASAGNA THAT LOOKS LIKE LITERAL COW SHIT AT THIS POINT.
I'M HUNGRY, SO EXCUSE ME.
PLEASE MOVE." You said, walking past a very much so disturbed guard and took a confused 035's hand, dragging him along behind you to the cafeteria.

What? You were hungry.

Authors note:
Please help me. I'm sleep deprived and on writers block. It's 11:20 and I have to get up at 5:00 tomorrow. I'm going to actually cry.