CHAPTER 15

Third person PoV

"hey where are you? the senate meeting are already done! palabas na ang mga senator" april said as i pick up my phone.

i've been reporting news for my 7yrs past of my life here in okabana company but until now di parin ako na pro-promote. well everyone's want this! i mean i want to prove myself in my family and also to my friends.

i want to prove that i can do more better than this.

i'm samantha villarosa reporter and this day is the first day of the all new elected officials.

"kua kua diyan nalang" agad ko namang inabot ang bayad ko before i ran towards on crowd.

gosh sana may maabutan pa ako.

agad ko namang pinakita ang id ko kaya pinapasok naman ako.

a big sighed came out from me when i didn't saw any of the senators. hay buti naman nakaabot pa ako.

hindi ko narin mahanap si april because of the huge crowd.

-
after senate orientation i saw how all the senators came out on their office agad namang nagsitakbuhan ang mga reporter that's why tumakbo na rin ako.

gladly napunta ako sa harap.

four neophyte senators christopher “bong” go, ronald “bato” dela rosa, francis tolentino, and imee marcos  went to the senate on tuesday to attend the orientation for incoming senators and their staff.

the four are among the 12 newly elected senators last May. the 4 neophyte senators attend Senate orientation

"how does it feel mr. bong go" tanong naman nila kay mr. bong go

"Para akong pumapasok sa eskwelahan" mr. bong go told to us before the briefing. all the camera's are on him.

ms. marcos echoed go.

"It’s like the first day of school. We’re the newbies" she said after the briefing then they laugh. which made me laugh also.

ngayon ko lang nakita ng malapitan si ms. marcos and i really can't believe that she really a beautiful like her mom.

napansin ko lang na halos lahat ng senator ay first timer.

unlike ms. marcos she already has experience in legislation as a former member of the house of representatives.

after that, i asked them. what they learned from the orientation. agad namang sumagot si ms. marcos

"it would be embarrassing to say as i'm working been so long in government." she said.

she really a goddess as indeed.

nawawala ang mga brain cells ko sa mga sagot ni ms. marcos

"first day of school nga. nakakaaliw" dagdag pa ni ms. marcos while she was laughing.

may nagsabi na kaya sakanya na napakaganda niya

"as a neophyte senator, i'm intends to just listen and watch my colleagues first when Congress opens in July" she said again. wala na akong matanong kase sagot niya palang nakaka panganga na.

iniisip ko tuloy kung saan napunta lahat ng pinagaralan ko before i become reporter.

i smile professionally when she look at me.

"so how's your day maam" hindi ko na alam kung bakit ko yun tinanong but i see how she frowned her forehead that's make me chuckle.

"i mean is that so hard as we expected?" i added she smile.

"sanay naman po ako sa trabaho for the past 21 years. Almusal, pananghalian, hapunan ko puro trabaho na, minsan pati na panaginip, trabaho pa rin." we laugh after she answer that.

"how about you mr. bong go how does it feel being a legislator of our president" i professionally ask.

he smile before he chuckle.

"kakaibang challenge naman sa buhay ko to but unfortunately i will not limit myself for being legislator only" he said then he gently left out kaya naman agad namin tinutok ang camera kay ms. marcos

"how about your brother ms. marcos? how does he feel when he find out that he will not be the vp of our Philippines" tanong ko, she smile.

she really good at hiding her feelings.

well i'm fan of her when i was a teen so i really know her. not that too much but i know her.

"uhmp" sasagot pa sana siya when some psg tap her shoulders that make her stop.

agad naman akong kinabahan! gosh mali ata ang natanong ko that was over the line samantha!

"for the statements of that i should say i do not have right to answer that, thank you" she said before she smile and left out.

gaga ka sam ano yung tinanong mo!

-
Imee PoV

"senator marcos" napalingon naman ako when some girl called me.

oh she's the girl who asking me kanina about bong.

i panely smile.

"yes?" i ask.

"i'm sorry po" she said. napatingin naman ako sa mga mata niya

andito kami sa loob kaya wala na ang mga rappler.

"i'm sorry for what?" i ask she chuckle.

"sa kanina po. i'm too irresponsible to ask you like that ms. marcos that's really bellow the belt." she nervously said.

she's shaking

i smile before i grab her hand that make her shook.

"you don't have to. i understand you" i saw a relief on her sigh.

"i'm your fan po can we take a picture po?" out of the sudden niya namang tanong.

namumula na ang mukha niya. kinakabahan ba siya? SAAKIN?

"ohh i will love that" i said before we take some pictures.

i was about to spoke again to ask her name when some hand wrap my waist.

"can i barrow my senator" agad naman nanlaki ang mata ko when i heard rod voice.

what the hell is he thinking!!!

"mr. president? are you the mysterious boyfriend of ms. marcos?" sasagot pa sana si rod when i pinch him that make him stop.

i chuckle.

"uhmp this was nothing sadyang mapagbiro lang talaga ang presidente" i said before i smile

i heard rod giggle. tsk

pagkatapos magpaalam nung girl she immediately left out.

how i wish nalaman ko manlang ang pangalan niya.

"hey mr. president what the heck are you doing? you making fool yourself and the people around you! bakit mo sinasabi na i am your girlfriend! and did you know that girl is a reporter. kayang kaya niyang ilabas ang movements mo kanina" i rolled my eyes.

he smile.

"i'm too serious for you senator ko. let's go?" i look at him

"let's get married?" he added that's make me stop. i chuckle siraulo talaga.