Adam Cole X OC {Requested}

This was requested by @Xenopheniox. This will take place at All Out 2021!

Jazmine Rae had a lot to prove. That she was going to win the AEW Womens Championship tonight. And against her boyfriends ex girlfriend Britt Baker. Her and Adam had always been friends since they both started wrestling. He was shattered when he caught Britt in bed with another man broke him. Even though she always hid her feelings from him, seeing him heartbroken was something that she didn't want to see.

So when she entered this storyline with Britt, she obviously didn't want to work with her but they both decided to be professional and keep each other safe in the ring. Even if they wouldn't be the greatest friends off screen. But the more they did this storyline together the more they had become friends. They found a way to put the past behind them and become friends again.

Adam knew how big this match was for her. He knew that he wanted nothing more than for Jazmine to win. Adam and Britt had slowly become friends again after everything that they had been threw. It was even Britts idea for him to come to AEW in order to be with Jazmine. So when his WWE contract came to an end, calling Tony was the first thing he did. He hid away till it was time for him to go out. Adam was able to watch his girl become the new AEW Womens champion.

Jazmine hit her 450 splash as she went for the pin. When the ref handed her the title she had the biggest smile on her face. The only way to make this moment better if Adam was here. She knew that he wasn't with WWE anymore but wouldn't tell her anything about any future plans regarding his career. Which was normal that they didn't talk about it till they knew for sure about their next steps.

Once backstage, she changed into her elite gear and put her title around her waist. She went and found Kenny before hugging him. She knew what the plan was when it came to the main event. She knew that it wasn't going to be too long now.

"You know what to do right?" Kenny asked.

"Your lack of faith in me after all these years is still so surprising Ken. Would think by now you would have more faith in me." Jazmine answered.

Kenny rolled his eyes before going out for his match. Towards the end of the match, Jazmine ran down and gave Christian a low blow while the referees back was turned dealing with Don. Jazmine was walking back up the stage as the carnage unfolded around her. That's when Kenny got the mic.

"The only people who can beat me is if they are tired. Not here. Or they are already dead." Kenny stated.

The lights went out and came back up with her seeing her boyfriends name come across the screen. Her eyes went to the tunnel as she saw Adam come out. He gave her a big smile as she was still in some sort of shock over the fact that Adam was here. He met her half way down the ramp before pulling her close and kissing her.

"Hello Bay Bay." Adam mumbled against her lips.
"What are you doing here?" Jazmine asked.
"Surprising my girl." Adam answered.

He linked their fingers together before getting in the ring as she was still in awe with the fact that he was here. That he was in front of her. And this wasn't a dream. It definitely helped zoned her out for the remainder of the show because she still wanting to know why Adam didn't tell her.

"Hey, you okay?" Adam asked.
"Yea. Just surprised that you didn't tell me that you were signing." Jazmine answered.

Adam sighed before wrapping his arms around her. "It happened all so fast. I knew what I wanted and I went for it. You always talk about wanting to travel together again. And this is how we can do that."

Jazmine smiled before wrapping her arms around Adam. She placed her head on his chest as he kissed the top her head. She did want to work with him again. And if it means him being here. Then that's what it means.

"Thank you babe. I love you and how thoughtful you can be." Jazmine spoke.
"No need to thank me. You've stayed by my side when I needed you the most and thought this would be a good way to repay you. I am proud of you and I love you too." Adam stated.

Jazmine knew that they were going to take over this company. One way or another. Jazmine knew that. Be the power couple that this company would love to hate. And Jazmine knew that as long as Adam was by her side then everything would be okay.