Chapter five ~ Settling

Sunday, 8:49pm.
Location, Somewhere in New york.
Julie's moms house.

Settling into a new place was one of Julie's least favourite things.

Schlatt awoke after sleeping for a long time. He woke up on the right side of the bed which was placed to wall, so there Schlatt was sleeping face side almost flush to the wall.
After a bit he turned around to see if Julie was asleep, which she was.
So Schlatt decided to just wake her up
Schlatt grabbed an extra pillow that no one was using and held it with two hands, swinging his arms back behind his head and slamming the pillow down onto her.
This immediately made Julies whole body flinch, then wake up of course.
While Schlatt was quietly laughing to himself sat up, Julie quickly sat up as well and turned to face him

"Schlatt i was sleeping, what the fuck." She said blankly and stood up, walking to her already opened suitcase, grabbing a hair brush and brushing her hair out

"I can do whatever i want at this point, i'm the one doing you the favour!"

Julie groaned remembering that he was doing a pretty big favour for her, "Yeah, yeah, whatever" She said then opened the bedroom door, stepping outside of the room. Schlatt quickly following behind her.
All of the lights were off in the house
Julie's mom always liked to go to sleep early, and there were also younger kids so Julie's assumed that her mom just liked them laid down early as well.
Speaking of that, you should learn the family tree or whatever.

So in the current house that Julie and Schlatt are in is the house Julie lived in from birth until she moved out to go live with Schlatt in a small apartment in New york, they moved to Austin about a year or so after that.
Okay, enough about living arrangements.
Like was being said- the house Schlatt and Julie are currently in has 5 bedrooms, One bedroom belonging to her mother and father, the next room belonging to her 15 soon turning 16 year old sister who's name was Alison, next was the twins room, they were both 6 turning 7 quite soon as well, and their names were Tobi and Annie.
The two other rooms were just guest rooms, one being Julie's old room and the other was a guest room that was empty, so it wasn't quite ready for guests yet.

~

It was somewhere around 9pm, Schlatt and Julie were sat at the kitchen table silently eating their bowls of cereal, still both exhausted.

"Trix? seriously Jules?" He asked her and he took a bite of his fruity pebbles.

"...Yeah, i like trix" She fake frowned for a moment then took another bite.

Schlatt quietly chuckled at her face to himself "You're disgusting."

"Fuck you, Schlatt" She smiled into her bowl and took another bite

"You guys aren't arguing are y'all?" Alison, Julie's little sister, asked as she entered the room.

"No hun, of course not, Schlatt was just making fun of me for my 'terrible cereal choices'" Julie quietly laughed and put air quotes with the last three words she said.

"Oh good, i was worried for a second, also, hi schlatt" She grinned at him with a small wave.

Schlatt smiled and waved back, then continued eating.

Something we should talk about for a moment, Alison had a big crush on Schlatt.
Obviously there was nothing wrong with it because it was just a harmless little crush, and Schlatt was also completely oblivious too it, but everyone else could tell she was crazy for him.
Julie thought it was pretty adorable, in her opinions at least, She remembered when she would have crushes on guys too old for her back when she was her age.