Chapter seventeen ~ Theme park.

Saturday ~ 10:45am.
Location, Austin Tx.
Julie and Schlatts home ~ Living room.

~

Charlie and Ted had now been in Texas with Schlatt and Julie for about two days, and they had all done nothing but hang around and watch movies, eat food and do random shit in Ted and Charlies air bnb.

Julie clapped her hands together and began to speak, "Alright, boys. We need to do something, y'all have been here for days and we haven't done shit."

"You're right! I am bored." Charlie replied with a slightly dramatic frown.

"I don't know what we could even do." Schlatt shrugged.

Currently, Schlatt and Julie were sitting on the couch by each other, not too close... Sadly.
Charlie was sitting criss cross on the floor, for some reason.
And, Ted was sitting in the recliner!

"Hmmmm..." Julie thought for a moment, "Oh my gosh! What about a theme park?!"

~

The beaming Texas sun was shining down on the group, blinding them and slowly but surely giving the all four of them their own sunburns across their nose and cheeks.

"Alright." Julie clapped her hands together as they entered the theme park, "Where to first?"

"I dunno. Probably a ride, not sure tho." Schlatt replied sarcastically

"Go fuck yourself!" Julie said with a smile.

"Hmm, I don't know. I've never been here, maybe we should just walk til' we find something that looks cool?" Charlie asked and the group all nodded, and they began to walk.

All four of them shared laughs and just did stupid shit as they wandered blindly around the park.
Julie was happy to have friends she enjoyed being around so much, even if they all did most the talking because Julie was more awkward than a 13 year old 'couple' at their first seventh grade dance together.

"Lets go on that one first!" Charlie pointed.

"Yeah that one looks fun." Ted agreed.

Julie looked up to see a huge rollercoaster.
Although she liked riding rollercoasters and also she was the one to suggest they go to a theme park.. they still terrified her.

"Ohh. That is, big." She nodded.

"What. Ya scared?" Schlatt teased and poked her a few times.

Julie swatted his hands away, "No! I am not scared of rollercoasters, Schlatt."

"Mhmm. Let's go ride it then." Schlatt said.

"Okay, fine. Let's go Schlatt" Julie replied and led the boys to the line.

The park was definitely a bit busy today so the lines weren't the shortest. Which, would make sense.. Considering it's Saturday.

"I have to pee." Charlie stated as they were getting closer to riding the ride.

"Me too." Julie responded, "Those large lemonades weren't the smartest thing to drink when we got here."

"Next group!"
The worker shouted.

Alright, here we go!

'Stay calm, Jules. No matter how bad you wanna explode and die right now. Just don't!' The girl thought to her self.

There were four seats in a row, conveniently.

Charlie sat first, then ted, and next was Julie.
Then Schlatt sat down next to her.

"Thank god i don't have to sit on the edge. Don't fall off Schlatt!"
Julie said, smiling at Schlatt.

"Still not scared?" He asked her.

"Nope!" She replied.
But, then the ride started to move, and now she was terrified.

The ride went forward a bit, then reached the part where you go straight up slowly? as you're just laying there, feeling like you're about to fall backwards out of your seat and perish.

Julie tried to act all calm but halfway through going up, she reached over to Schlatts hand instinctively, because who the hell else was she going to reach for, for comfort? The mom with a fanny pack and 3 kids sitting behind her?
The answer is Schlatt, she reached for Schlatts hand.

He was suprised but ultimately sort of gripped it back, he knew she was terrified even if she said otherwise.

"Ohhhhh, holy shit." Julie said as they reached the top of the ride, and the ride stopped.

"Julie, We're actually gonna die! TED why do you look so calm, please jump off right now." Charlie exclaimed and Ted laughed in response.

"Dude this is actually so scar- HOLY FUCK." And, those were Julie's last words.

..

Kidding.
Mid sentence, the ride plummeted down and Julie probably screamed louder than she ever had before, but it was fun!
Charlie definitely screamed louder though.

The ride went through all sorts of twists and turns, ups and downs. But, her and Schlatts hands were still together.
That was, until it was time to exit the ride.

"Holy shit that was so scary and awesome, oh my gosh!!" Julie said excitedly. Her adrenaline was going so as they were walking she was kind of hopping around, so was Charlie.

"Julie, you screamed so god damn loud I was more scared of you than the ride." Charlie said.

"What?! You think that I screamed loud? Sheesh, you should've heard yourself." Julie mimicked his scream but in a whisper scream.

"I barely even yelled! You were so much louder."

"I was not!!"

The two kept arguing and it slowly just faded out to Schlatt.
He was just focused on Julie.
Glad to see her so happy, it made him happy.

"Earth to Schlattttt!!" Julie waved her hands in his face.

"Sorry! I was thinking about the ride and how loud you guys were screaming."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." Julie replied in a monotone voice.

"Yeah. Good one, Jschlatt." Charlie glared.

"Okay, anyway. We were wondering if you wanna ride that one next?" Julie said, pointing to a new and possibly scarier ride.

"Lets do it."

"Wait, I want churros." Ted said.

"THATS SUCH A GOOD IDEA" Julie exclaimed.

~

954 words.

i was gonna do a cute ferris wheel scene and like a kiss in stuff but i wanna make you guys wait

also guys, weston and aisha are so cute they make me wanna explode

did not proof read, as always