Chapter 2

Chad was about to sound the siren for the Three Warriors, but then Jeremy stopped him.

"Wait!" said Jeremy.

"What do you mean wait?" said Chad. 

"Is Charles still in my apartment?" said Jeremy.

Instead of knocking three times, Jeremy used his keys to get into his apartment.

"Charles? Are you here, lad?" he said.

Charles Wallace showed up and saw Jeremy's worried face.

"What's the matter, Jeremy?" Charles Wallace yawned.

"Oh, Charles, thank goodness you're still here. Your sister is gone" said Jeremy.

"Dear lord, she can't be gone" said Charles Wallace.

"And Chad's apartment is destroyed. Come and look" said Jeremy.

Charles Wallace yawned then entered Chad's apartment.

"Whoa!" he gasped.

"Whoa is right. And we found these riddles on my coffee table" said Chad.

Charles Wallace looked at the riddles himself. 

"These aren't just any riddles, Chad. There's only one criminal who smashes places and leaves riddles like these" said Charles Wallace.

"And who's that?" said Chad.

"The Riddler of course. What's his game now?" said Jeremy.

"No one ever knows. That's why he's one of Gotham City's number one criminals" said Charles Wallace.

"You call Calvin and Sam. We might need the Three" said Jeremy.

"I do hope they haven't gone to bed" said Chad.

"Don't you worry, Chad. We've solved mysteries in the middle of the night before" said Charles Wallace.

He hurried to the Changing Tree and sounded the siren.

Calvin and Sam were just getting ready for bed when they heard the siren.

"Hear that, Cal? It's the Warrior Siren" said Sam.

"How on earth could there be a mystery this late?" said Calvin.

"I dunno, but we better go meet Charles Wallace at the Changing Tree" said Sam.

The two hurried to the Changing Tree where Charles Wallace was waiting for them.

"Hey, guys! I sounded the siren this time" said Charles Wallace.

"What's 'e matter, buddy?" said Sam.

"Chad and Jeremy said that Meg is gone. She probably was kidnapped by the Riddler. They found riddles in Chad's apartment" said Charles Wallace.

"Oh no!" said Sam.

"The Riddler again? Two weeks out of prison and he's at it again?" said Calvin.

"Well, we don't have time to lose" said Charles Wallace.