Chapter 15

Robin was still on his path when he heard meowing.

He saw a black cat near his feet.

"Holy cats. A cat?" he said.

The cat jumped on him and scratched the back of his neck.

"Help, Sam... help..." Robin said struggling to breathe.

Robin passed out on the ground and Catwoman showed her face and picked up her black cat.

"Ahh... poor little Robin. Did the itty bitty kitty ruffle your feathers?" she said.

Sam made her way down there and saw the unconscious boy.

"Robin? Catwoman! What did you do?" she said.

"Why, Sam. Is that all you have to say to an old enemy? Not even a hello, how are you?" said Catwoman.

"Hmph! If you have my husband or Mrs Cooper..." Sam began.

"I have neither. But those riddles you found lead to someone that I do have" said Catwoman.

"Why, you..." Sam began.

She was about to attack Catwoman, but she dropped a gas bomb filled with a gas that made Sam sneeze.

Catwoman got away as Sam sneezed away the gas.

Then she tended to Robin.

"Let's see... what would Batman do? What would Batman do?" Sam thought.

Then she looked at Robin's utility belt to find a Universal Drug Antidote pill.

Luckily she found one and popped it into Robin's mouth.

As soon as his body accepted the pill, Robin woke up.

"What happened? The cat" he moaned.

"Take it easy, Robin. I gave you a universal antidote pill. You're gonna be fine" said Sam.

"Did you find Murray?" said Robin.

"No, but the Joker might be his kidnapper. Did you find Aunt Harriet?" said Sam.

"No. I'm so worried about her, Sam" said Robin.

"Me too. That's how I feel about Murray" said Sam.

"I know" said Robin.

"But I think we have another person to worry about. Catwoman said that two more riddles I found earlier say who it is" said Sam.

"What are the riddles?" said Robin.

"It doesn't matter; I have the answers. Patties and lane" said Sam.

"Patties... lane. Patty... lane" said Robin.

"Patty Lane?! That's Calvin's girlfriend!" said Sam.

"Holy plot twist! Do you think Catwoman got Calvin sick so he wouldn't find Patty?" said Robin.

"Why wouldn't she? Come on, we gotta do something about this!" said Sam.