Chapter 23

After everything was back to normal, Bruce Wayne invited the Wiggles for tea. 

The Wiggles accepted the invitation now that they were a quartet again.

"Murray, it's good to see you face again" said Bruce.

"Thank you, Bruce. And I should thank you, Dick, for rescuing me" said Murray.

"Not just me. Your wife too" said Dick. 

"Oh, absolutely. But I thanked her about ten times already" Murray laughed.

"How is she anyway?" said Dick.

"Just as recovered as I am. She was so happy to have me back, she couldn't think of anything negative" said Murray with a smile.

"Patty's okay too. She's helping Calvin recover" said Anthony.

"Did you have him checked out?" said Dick.

"As requested. There was no villainous scheme involved. A mere throat infection" said Greg.

"Oh, good" said Bruce.

"And Charles is safe. The Warriors are Three again" said Jeff.

"And boy are we glad of that" said Greg.

"And how's Meg doing after all that? Have you seen her?" said Bruce.

"Yeah, we saw her yesterday. She's alright, but she's still kind of recovering from it" said Jeff.

"I don't blame her. She hasn't faced these villains as much as the other three" said Murray.

"I said no, you devil!" Aunt Harriet shouted in the distance.

She rushed into the living room holding the black cat. 

You see, Dick had decided to reform Catwoman's cat from its criminal training and keep it. 

"What is it, Aunt Harriet?" said Bruce.

"It's this infernal cat! The little heathen stole the lobster I was preparing for your dinner! This cat is a thief!" said Aunt Harriet.

"That's why we're doing our best to rehabilitate it" said Bruce handing the cat to Dick.

"Well, it steals everything in its path" said Aunt Harriet.

"You have to understand, Aunt Harriet. The cat comes from a broken home" said Dick cuddling the cat. 

Murray looked at Dick and said "You're never gonna let my wife forget this are you?"

"Never" said Dick with a smile.