Chapter 6

Batman and Robin raced to Police Headquarters and found the Three Warriors in the commissioner's office with Chad and Jeremy.

"The commissioner told us you three are having problems with a riddle" said Batman.

"Actually, two riddles" said Charles Wallace. 

Batman looked at the riddles as Calvin said "We already found the answers. We just need to put them together".

"What did you come up with?" said Batman.

"The newspaper and a library" said Jeremy. 

"Golly. This is the hardest one yet" said Robin.

"We think it might be leading us to who might have kidnapped my wife" said Chad.

"I don't know, Chad. What kind of villain could possibly be hiding out in a library?" said Sam.

"Holy parasite! The Bookworm" said Robin.

"The Bookworm? I've never heard of him" said Calvin.

"Me neither" said Charles Wallace.

"Or me" said Sam.

"The Bookworm is a criminal as well. He once pretended to assassinate Commissioner Gordon and trapped myself and Robin in a giant cookbook" said Batman.

"A giant cookbook?" said Calvin.

"It may sound farfetched, Calvin, but it's true. If the Bookworm kidnapped Meg... I'm afraid saving her won't be easy as he has a lot of henchmen" said Batman.

The explanation made Chad even more afraid. 

Overcome with emotion, he sat on the commissioner's couch and put his hand on his forehead.

"This criminal sounds worse than the Riddler" he cried.

"He's not worse than the Riddler, Chad. But it's still a hard task" said Batman.

"And it'll be dangerous. VERY dangerous" said Robin bluntly.

"Hey, I'd risk anything to get my sister back" said Charles Wallace.

"Where has he got... Meg?!" Chad sobbed.

"Relax, Chad the lad. Batman and Robin are here now. They'll get Meg back in an instant" said Jeremy.

"Maybe not an instant, Jeremy. But we won't rest until we find her" said Robin.

"You bet we won't. Come on, Warriors!" said Sam.