Author's note

I'll be putting up chapter 1 in a few days so please wait and I apologize for any spelling errors and if anything doesn't make sense. This is my first time writing fanfic so please don't mind any mistakes and I'll try to update as much as I can! 

-Author

P.S 

Here are the people I plan to pair up with Cale so if you doin't like it then please leave. 

Choi-Han

Alberu Crossman

Beacrox

Pasten

Tayler Stan

Again if you don't like this then please leave because you going to see a whole lot of it when reading!

also incase you didn't see the description here

Disclaimer: The cover is not mine or trash of the count's family

Kim Rock Soo got transmitted into the body of Cale Henituse, person who is famous for being trash so now all he want is his slacker life where he can peacefully but is he gonna get? The answer is nope.

Thanks to a certain someone *COUGH* God of Death *COUGH* there has been a slight change in genre and now Cale has to deal with a bunch of lovestruck idiots who are in love with him but of course he doesn't realize it because... well he's Cale and he is too busy thinking about his *COUGH*none-existing *COUGH*slacker life *COUGH* and scaring people *COUGH* Goodness, I think I'm catching a cold or something... Anyways let's wish Cale good luck *COUGH* he's gonna need it *COUGH*

Yeah I'm like sick or something...

Also I'll try to upload 2-3 chapters every few days, yeah I have a lot of free time...