Chapter 7

Once they finally arrive at the Henituse mansion, Choi-han puts down the kittens as Cale has Hans, who seems to really enjoy cats, tend to them.

"Thank you for letting me in your home!" Choi-han says to Cale as he takes the time to see his surroundings.

"No problem, so what would you like to eat?" Cale says as he looks for Ron.

"Oh right! Uhhh, anything is fine!" To be honest Choi-han kind of forgot that he was hungry since he was too distracted by the beautiful man who he was walking with.

"Hm, okay then!" Cale says as he finally sees Ron entering the room.

The very moment Choi-han and Ron's eyes made eye contact, it felt like a whole war broke out. There was a terrifying aura surrounding them, so much so that Cale instinctively backs up.

'Aw hell! Poor me.' Cale thinks as he tries to calm himself down.

"So young master, if I may ask who is this young man you have brought home?" Ron says with his terrifying benign smile.

"His name is Choi-han and we've known each other for a while!" Cale calmly says even though internally he's having fucking heart attack. Choi-han blushes a bit upon hearing his name being said by this beautiful man but he's also wondering how he knew since he doesn't remember telling him.

"Is that so, young master?" Ron questions Cale, noticing the blush that had come across Choi-han's face.

"Yes." Cale tells the assassin that's supposed to be his butler. 'By a while I mean less than 30 minutes but he doesn't need to know that does he?' Cale thinks to himself though he has a feeling Ron is reading his thoughts and is ready to kill him right then and there.

Meanwhile in Ron's mind, he is examining Choi-han to see if he can kill him.

'So this guy obviously has a thing for the young master, otherwise why would follow him blindly and blush upon hearing his name be heard out of the young master's mouth! But the problem here is that my son seems to have taken a liking to the young master so I'll have to terminate this 'Choi-han' guy.' Ron's gaze over Choi-han intensifies.

"So Ron, if you'd please go get Choi-han some food!" Cale says after finally being able to break the terrifying silence.

"Of course young master, so if this young gentleman could follow me, I'll go get him some dinner." Ron says before leaving with Choi-han. Cale then lets out a breath he was not aware he was holding.

'Oh thank God!' Cale thinks to himself as he lets out a breath he was not aware he was holding.