Chapter 3

'Is he Even my son?' Deruth thinks as he's still trying to comprehend Cale's actions during breakfast.

'Maybe he's having a good morning or perhaps a change of heart?' Violan thinks with hope though she knows the possibilities of that are close to 0.

"Orabeoni seems to be really enjoying the food, huh!" Lily, the youngest of the Hentiuse family, with the age of 7 years and Cale's half sister blurts out.

"Yeah, I am! The food is really good!" Cale says, sot looking away with his plate though it's clear his smile is directed at Lily.

If complimenting the food was enough to make Cale's family question his identity then the sight of Cale getting along with his younger sister certainly is enough to give them a heart attack.

Basan looks at his older brother and little sister getting along and wants to be part of it too but is too nervous to say anything and this does not go unnoticed by Cale.

"Hey Basan, how do you like the food?" Cale says, trying to include him into the conversation.

'If I want to have a good slacker life, I wouldn't want any family drama so I should get along with them.' Cale reasons with himself.

"It tastes amazing, Hyung!" Basan immediately says without a second thought. He's both surprised and happy that his brother is choosing to include him.

"Yes, the food is the best!" Lily says with a kind smile that could probably end a war because everyone would be too smittend by the cuteness of Lily's adorable smile.

After Breakfast Cale is ready to leave but is stopped by Deruth calling out to him.

"Cale, if there's anything you need then please tell me! I'll gladly give it to you!" Deruth knows that back then he probably wasn't the best father seeing as he pretty much neglected his son instead of comforting him after the tragic loss of his mother and all because he was too wrapped up in his own feelings to care for his own son. Each time he'd look at him, he can't help but be reminded of the boy's mother though that is no excuse for neglecting him so he now hopes to do whatever he can to finally see that same shine of happiness that Cale once had in his eyes again.

"Money." Cale says with no hesitation. Cale needs it so he can make some purchases and he was planning to ask anyway.

"I-I see, yes! I'll give you as much money as you need right away!" Though Deruth wasn't expecting money to be Cale's answer but nonetheless he's still pretty happy about being able to do something for Cale.

"Thanks!" Cale excitedly says as he waves a quick goodbye to his family before he walks off to do whatever. Deruth feels a warm feeling in his heart when he gets to hear any sort of excitement in his son's voice and he hopes to one day see him smile a bright smile and maybe even receive a hug from his son.

'I think a few hundreds should be enough! No, a few thousand would be better!" Deruth thinks to himself.

                                                         --------------------------------------------- 

Hey guys! I just wanted to you that I'll be tried to upload as much as possible today since I won't be able to the rest of the week because of a road trip and I also get car sickness so it may be hard to do it on the road.Also I'm thinking of adding Hans x Cale because that might be nice but I don't really know but please feel free to guide me on anything. Anyway I hope you guys are enjoying the story because making it is really fun! 

-Your lovely Author

P.S 

I might make the next chapter while on the road so if it doesn't sound good then... Blame the God of Death