chapter 11

Tomorrow Cale would have to start traveling to the Royal Plaza and Cale is beyond tired and is in a serious need of sleep so why is it that he is currently laying wide awake in bed.

'Damn it, why can't I sleep!' Cale thinks to himself as he continues tossing and turning. Eventually he decides that it's useless and decides it would be good if he walks around the mansion a little. Cale gets up from his warm bed and is immediately met with a cold floor, he shivers a bit as he looks to find his slippers and once he finds them he begins to roam the hallways of the Henituse mansion.

As Cale walks around, he finds himself drawn to the kitchen by a faint but amazing aroma. The smell belonged to a delicious apple pie that was sitting on the table, the chef looking down at his masterpiece. Just to Cale's luck, it was Beacrox, standing there after making this beautiful apple pie. Cale flinches when he sees Beacrox.

'Damn, I gotta get out of here!' Cale thinks to himself as he makes an attempt to run away.

"Young master, why are you still awake?" Beacrox asks. Just the sound of Beacrox's voice causes shivers to go down Cale's spine, the guy literally tortures people as a past time so of cource Cale is terrified of him!

'Shit, I need to leave!' Cale thinks as he turns around to face Beacrox.

"It's currently 4 a.m, you should be asleep by now, you have to start traveling to the Royal Plaza tomorrow as well." Beacrox says as he crosses his arms, he starting to look like a mother who just caught her child awake in the middle of the night and sneaking around the house, eating cereal or something.

"I couldn't sleep, so I figured I'd walk around the mansion to tire myself out." Cale camly explains despite being completely terrified right now.

"I see, so why is it that you are in my kitchen?" Beacrox asks, it honestly feels like one of those interrogation scenes you'd see in a movie only it felt 100 times scarier.

"I was drawn by the sweet smell of the apple pie you made, speaking of apple pie, why are you cooking at this time of night?" Cale instinctively says, he immediately regrets it and is scared that he'll be tortured for the rest of his life.

'Sweet smell, does he really like my cooking?' Beacrox's face went to a bright shade of red but he immediately covered it.

'Shit! Did I anger him or something?' Cale thinks as he sees Beacrox's red face, confusing it to be anger. Before Cale could say anything to take it back, Beacrox beats him to it.

"I was making an apple pie at the request of your younger sister, Lily. Since I'll be leaving with you early in the morning, I decided to make it now since I also have other things to cook as well" Beacrox says after he was able to control his blush from earlier.

"I see, do you mind if I watch you cook then?" Cale asks, at this point he was desperate for sleep and he often fell asleep while watching cooking tutorials back when he was Kim Rok soo.

"Sure, you can sit over at the table." Becrox says after pausing for a moment, he was surprised that Cale had wanted to watch him cook since he's never been interested in it before, but then a thought came to Beacrox's mind. 'Could it be that he wants to spend more time with me?' Beacrox's ear tints red as he brushes the thought away. 'There's no way that's the case.' Beacrox reassures himself.

"What are you going to cook next?" Cale asks as he sits at the table Beacrox directed him to. He's honestly too tired to care that he's talking to a man who literally tortures people as a hobby.

"I don't know yet, any ideas?" Beacrox says as he throws away the scraps from the pie.

"Oh! How about Bulgogi!" Cale instinctively says. It's been so long since he's had it and with the ingredients in this kitchen, they can probably make some really good Bulgogi.