Suyodhana Shah

Beware NOI spoilers in this one...

Suyodhana was terrified. The Sleeper had taken over his body to the point where Suyodhana wasn't even sure that he existed anymore. But he told himself that he had to keep fighting for control to protect his family, and to protect the universe. When Kara had told him that there were additional tests to do on the amrita before it was safe for consumption, Suyodhana knew she was lying, but he hid that knowledge from the Sleeper and instead showed the Sleeper how much trust he had in Kara.

This caused the Sleeper to trust Kara also. Suyodhana knew that he was the one weakness of the Sleeper, because the Sleeper had to get their information from him. If he could mislead the Sleeper and overpower them somehow, the universe might have a chance. His daughter, Arundhati, might have a chance at stopping the war. Just then, Suyodhana heard a voice command from the Sleeper. It told him to ask Kara about how the tests were going and if the amrita was safe to drink. He involuntarily followed the command.

Suyodhana knew from the way Kara was fidgeting that she was about to lie, but he tried not to let that information get to the Sleeper. Kara then said, "I can't tell if it's real yet. I'm sorry. I think I'm tired. My powers haven't been working as well. And...and my stomach is hurting." 

Suyodhana realized that he might have unintentionally hinted to the Sleeper that Kara was acting weird because the their next command was to mention to Kara that people in their camp were suspicious of her, and ask her who she was faithful to: the Sleeper, or the Pandavas.

After Kara nervously replied, "You, of course!" Suyodhana could feel the Sleeper getting anxious. He hated to put Kara in this sort of a position, because he thought of her as his daughter, even though she wasn't his biological daughter. 

Just then, Aru appeared out of nowhere and faceplanted in the dirt ten feet away from Suyodhana. She muttered a curse word before standing up. Suyodhana inwardly cheered for Aru. He knew that the Sleeper had used him to turn Aru and Kara against each other, and so it was nice to see Aru helping Kara in a time of need.

Okay so imma do a part 2 of this where the sleeper dies and i'll try to make it epic so yeah