2. Summer of 1986. (PT2)

!!!TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!!

(A/N- I AM MAKING UP THE NAMES FOR THE GUYS IN EDDIE'S BAND AS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEIR ACTUAL NAMES ARE SO IF YOU KNOW PLS TELL ME. THEIR OFFICIAL NAMES IN THIS WILL BE TOMMY AND CADENCE FOR FUTURE REFERENCES.)

*Past*

EDDIE POV:

After last night I'm worried for Y/N. She was so broken. All I can do is be there for her. We have been best of friends since 9th grade she knows everything about me but somehow I still feel slightly in the dark. I know everything there is to know about her but not about her father.

When she told me that's he'd hurt her I felt this overwhelming urge to go over there and beat the shit out of him, see how he likes it, but then I saw her sleeping, she fell asleep on my chest. I knew that if I was to do that, it would only make things worse, only make her stress more.

Today we will take this slow, try to make it as distressing as we can. I called Dustin and the guys late last night just warning them. Not telling them every detail but making sure they aren't douches.

I go to the bathroom and once I've showered I hear a disruption from my room, Y/N has obviously woken up. Walking into my room with a towel wrapped around my hips, she sees me. "Do you want a shower?". She shakes her head, "I'll have one later".

I get the coffee brewing when Y/N comes out of my room in her clothes. "Here we go your highness" I say, hands toward her whilst bowing. "Why thank you Sir Edison" she replies. "EDISON! is that the best name you could come up with!?" I complain. "Yes. I'm tired".

.............

Y/N POV:

Eddie drove us to school like usual but he seems off, quiet. I knew I shouldn't have asked to stay over, I'll talk to him later. I'll be going back home tonight, I've made it too awkward between the both of us.

As we enter the cafeteria and walk over to our usual table with the 'freaks' Dustin shoves over to one side, offering me a seat. I take it. "Y/N. Are you coming to band practice today?" one of the guys ask. "I don't know, what time is it?". "10pm". Shit I have curfew. I don't want a replay of last night.

"Uh sorry guys I can't make it, I have to be back in time for curfew" I say. Eddie looks at me, eyebrows raised. He's confused, and I don't know why. 

First bell rings and I scramble out my seat and make sure I don't meet anyone's eyes. I turn around to make sure no one is following me and sure enough the boys are still at the table, though Eddie seems to be the only one that notices me gone. He looks around for me but the crowd is covering me. 

I get to my first lesson, then my second, then third. Hanging out in the library during lunch. Before I know it it's the end of the day.

I decide to ditch Eddie and the guys today, walking through town, heading for blockbusters. Find a film to chill. 

I feel myself being pulled back and immediately think it is Eddie. "Eddie" I say but soon realise it isn't him. Nope. Of course not. Jason is leaning toward me. "So Y/N where's your little protector now?" Jason asks. I try to walk out the on growing crowd. "Leave me alone" I say, exhausted. "Not so tough today are you". I turn away and try to walk the opposite direction but feel a pair of arms lift me off the ground.  Jason has a smirk on his face. "Put me down!" I shout. I struggle to get out of his grip, his arms wrapping tightly around me, "why don't you show me those filthy tricks?" he whispers, by this point I'm only expecting the worst possible outcome from this situation. I start shouting but he covers my mouth with his hand. I bite down hard, he drops me. "Bitch" then pulls me to him again and forces his mouth to mine. The bell t the door rings and someone is flying toward us, swinging a right hook to Jason's face. I stare stunned. "Y/N!" I recognise his voice. "Steve!" I shout, he turns toward me and I see Jason on the floor. Steve grabs me and walks me into the film store. sitting me down and grabbing me some water. "Did he hurt you at all?". I shake my head, "no". "Give me one minute".