16. "Fuck off douche bag!".

Random Eddie One Shot. :D

"Hey nerd!" I hear someone call behind me, not knowing if it's me they're trying to talk to or someone else I just ignore them and continue reading my book. "Nerd!" I hear again then feel something hit the back of my head. I put my book down in a rush to try and figure out what was thrown at me, I turn and see Jason and his posey laughing. I run my fingers through my hair and feel the stickiness. I look at my hand, ketchup. Brilliant.

"Nerd!" I look at Jason and give him a stink eye. "Oh look the bookworms getting angry" he mocks. I feel eyes from all directions of the food court looking at me. My fave heats up, filled with embarrassment.

"Fuck off douche bag" I say as I walk past them, bag in hand. "What did you say to me freak!" He shouts, pulling my bag away from me and pushing me over. My ass hits the floor with a thud and I feel my ass ache.
I find the will to stand up. "I'm so sick of your shit" I say to them all. "What have we done?" One of the cheerleaders shouts. "Give me my bag" I demand, hand out.

"Nah" Jason laughs. I take a step closer, "bag Jason" he still doesn't. "One more chance dick head" he looks at me offended. But still doesn't give in. I pull my knee up into his crotch and he lets go of my bag, falling over, rolling around holding his dick. "I warned you" I explain walking across his body, exiting the cafeteria.

I year people slagging me off as I walk past but I don't give one. My top priority is getting this shit out of my hair. How dare he, seriously.

I get to the abandoned bathrooms that no one goes to. I take a long and hard look in the mirror and feel my eyes start to tear up. Why me? I ask myself. Why am I always the victim of bullying?

I manage to get the substance out my hair, when the door opens and in steps Max Mayfield. "Hey" she says and walks over to me. I wouldn't say we were besties but we know each other well enough to greet one another.

"You okay?" I nod trying to hide my tears. "Jason is a jerk, try not to let him get to you, okay". I just shake my head in agreement.
"Want to walk to class together?" I smile at her kindness.

.............

Lunch time: The worst time to be a loner. 

I pack away my binders once class is over and make my way out the door, only to find a curly haired brunette who I know is Dustin Henderson. "Y/N!" he says filled with enthusiasm. "Hi?". "My friends and I were wondering if you'd like to sit with us, you don't have to but we saw what happened with Jason and thought maybe you would want a friend to sit with", I feel relief flood my body. "Sure". He continues talking as we make our way to the cafeteria. "So Y/N. This is Mike Wheeler, Gareth, Jeff and Eddie Munson, the leader of the hellfire club", "everyone this is Y/N" he quickly adds. 

They all look at me, first suspicious then you see them settle down. "Hi" I shy away. "Answer me this." Eddie Munson says dramatically. "Do you play D&D?" I look at him like he asked a stupid question, "of course I do, who doesn't?". He smack his hand down on the table in elation. "You will fit right in!" I smile at his enthusiasm. 

............................................

School ends and I have been told under strict instruction to meet Dustin and the other guys at the trailer park in an hour. I drive home quickly, write a note to my parents on the refrigerator telling them I'm going out with friends and to not wait up for me. 

...........................................

"Y/N!" Eddie shouts, pulling me into him, offering me a puff of his weed. I shake my head, "i'm alright thank you", he salutes me and offers me a seat. "Eddie, what is your deal with offering every person a puff" Mike rolls his eyes. "Truth or dare" Eddie yells. I look at everyone nervous. 

"Gareth. Truth or Dare?" Eddie wonders. "Truth" Eddie looks at him in mock irritation. "How many chicks have you... hooked up with" he finishes after taking an exhale. "Pass" Gareth says out of sheer embarrassment. "Truth or dare?" he asks Dustin. "Dare". "I dare you... to sing neverending story!" Mike finishes. "Oh come on!" Dustin complains. "You have to!". 

"Fine. 

Turn around

Look at what you see
In her face
The mirror of your dreamsMake believe I'm everywhere
Given in the light
Written on the pages
Is the answer to a neverending story
AhReach the stars
Fly a fantasy
Dream a dream
And what you see will beRhymes that keep their secrets
Will unfold behind the clouds
And there upon a rainbow
Is the answer to a neverending story
Ah
Story
AhShow no fear
For she may fade away
In your hand
The birth of a new dayRhymes that keep their secrets
Will unfold behind the clouds
And there upon a rainbow
Is the answer to a neverending story
Ah
Neverending story
Ah
Neverending story
Ah
Neverending story
Ah
Neverending story ".

"That's my boy!" Eddie squeals hugging Henderson. "Truth or dare Y/N?" Dustin asks. "Dare" I spit out before I can change my answer. "Oohhh shes brave, our dares are said to make babies cry" Eddie exaggerates. "I dare you to.... kiss me" Eddie finishes, a smirk splattered on his smug lips. "Y/N! you don't have to, pass it on". This is my time to make some real friends, to prove to people I am not some silly pushover. I walk over to Eddie, sit on his lap. he looks at me, shocked by my eagerness. I plant my lips on his and kiss him, his tongue eventually finds its way into my mouth, creating a slow and sensual rhythm, butterflies flying around in my stomach.

I suddenly pull away remember people are watching us, "wow" Is all Eddie manages to say. "Wow" he says again. I smirk at him, taking a quick inhale of the joint he holds in his hand. "Wow" he says once more.

Proud to say I definitely shocked him beyond belief.

.....................................................

HEY! SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES, LIFE HAS BEEN SO HECTIC. I WILL TRY AND UPLOAD AGAIN IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS BUT ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON MONDAY SO GOING TO BUSY :D. HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, I DO PLAN ON CONTINUING THIS ONE SHOT BUT WHO KNOWS. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE/HAD A LOVELY DAY. WE ARE ALMOST AT 60K READS AND I CANT BELIEVE SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE ENJOYED THIS STORY, THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING! <3 :D X