10. Summer of 1986. (PT9)

A/N: THERE WILL BE SLIGHT SMUT IN THIS, THERE IS A WARNING BEFORE HAND SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT THEN YOU CAN SKIP :) :D

*Past*

EDDIE POV:

It's the day after Y/N confessed her love for me. When I heard those words come out of her mouth I have never been happier. She has always been the light of my life. I finally wake up with Y/N in my arms, and this time she doesnt move away, she stays there, where she belongs. "Morning baby" I yawn. She lays into me more. A smirk appearing. I lean forward and kiss her, she looks up at me, her arms wrapping around the nape of my neck, holding onto my hair. 

We kiss all up until my uncle barges in. "Ahh shit! what the fuck!" he says. Y/N jumps out of my arms. He runs out slamming closed the door behind him. "Shit" Y/N laughs. "I think we have traumatised your uncle. Look at him...." she opens the door, seeing uncle dan rocking in his chair, head in his hands. "We've broken the poor man" she squeals. I walk behind her and hold her against me. "Where were we?" I ask her. She shoves me away. "Eddie! you see the poor man! we can't traumatize him even more". "Fineee" I complain, throwing on a shirt from the floor.

Y/N POV:

I think about how Steve and I left things, and I know I have a lot to make up for, but I'm so incredibly grateful to him. 

"I'm going for a shower!" I yell to Eddie. "Okay" he says. I shower, and have a think on Steve's and I's one condition, to be his wingman. There is tons of girls that would adore Steve Harrington but we just have to find the girl that will love Steve. I climb out the shower, wrapping a towel around my body. The door suddenly opens, I flinch and Eddie pops his head round the door, "wow" he gasps. "Oi you. Out!" I point to the door and he smiles, exiting the room, allowing me to get ready for the day.

Eddie and I spend the whole day in the trailer together, making out, cuddling, laughing and watching horrors.

It get to around 8pm and decide we should get ready for the party Nancy got us invited too. 

I wear a black pencil dress, fishnet tights, black dc martens, and one of Eddie's hellfire leather jackets, a red and black bandana wrapped around my wrist. Black eyeliner, nude lipstick and lastly tease my hair. 

I walk out of the bathroom, pulling my dress down slightly. Eddie walks out of his room at the same time, and looks me up and down. "Why don't we just not go to the party" he winks, pulling me into him, burying his face into my neck, inhaling my perfume. "Because I want to party!" I say and pull away from him. 

I finally look at him, he's in his signature denim jacket, some black ripped pants, his hair as it always is and his handkerchief hanging out his back pocket. "You look...." I can't finish my sentence before once again Eddie's uncle walks to us. "What time do you kids think you'll be back?", "no idea. I have my keys so you don't need to stay up" Eddie informs him. He nods and walks away. We get to Eddie's car and he opens the door for me, "ma' lady". I put my hand on his cheek and kiss his nose. 

........

We pull up out of the house and its big... really big. 

I take ahold of Eddie's hand and we walk to the door. Nancy opens it and squeals. "Come on in" she introduces us to some of her friends but they all look at us like we are infectious. Steve walks over to us, Robin following behind. "Hey" he says. "Hey guys, you look amazing" I say to them all. "Whats up?" Eddie looks to all 3 of them. That's his way of saying hello. 

"You two really look good together. I don't know how I didn't see it before". I blush, tightening my grip on Eddie's hand. "Thank you Steve, means a lot". He nods and walks away, chatting up some girls near the stairs. 

Madonna is playing loudly through the speakers, 'La Isla Bonita'. Everyone looks at Nancy, wondering why the fuck she is hanging around with the 2 freaks. I grab Eddie and I, a beer from on the table behind us. "Thanks princess" he utters over the music. We stand talking to Nancy, Eddie standing next to me, one hand holding his beer then the other slowly, dropping down to my ass and keeping it there. "Anyway, have fun, I'm going to go see where Steve has gotten to" she announces. "I love this song" I say and start quietly singing. 

"I want to be where the sun warms the sky
When it's time for siesta you can watch them go by
Beautiful faces, no cares in this world
Where a girl loves a boy, and a boy loves a girl" I sing to Eddie. 

(WARNING! SMUT AHEAD! 18+)

He watches my mouth the whole time. Once the song ends he pulls me to outside and into his car, "where we going?" I ask him. "We aren't leaving, I just have to do this" he kisses my neck, definitely leaving a hickey. I moan his name as he does. I climb into the back seat, pulling him with me, he lays me down, he's on top, his hair falling forward as his mouth connects to mine. "I need you Y/N" he groans. I nod to him, giving him consent to do what he wants to do with me. He rips my fishnets off and pulls my body closer to his. I'm so close to him I feel the indent of his erection, pushing against his jeans. I undo his pants. He pulls his shirt over his head, throwing it on the ground somewhere. I pull of my dress until im left in my bra and panties. He places kisses all up my body, then down again, getting to my heated area. "Eddie" I cry out, needing him more than ever. His fingers slide into my panties, circling my area slowly, causing my cries to get louder. When I've nearly finished he pulls away from me and looks at me again for consent. I grant him it and he opens the condom wrapper and puts it on him. Slowly so slowly pushes into me, I feel pain to start off with, "if you want me to stop, you make sure to tell me ok?!" I nod and he goes harder, but still comforting me. It soon feels more pleasurable and I soon start begging for him to go faster. He does. And before we know it we both unravel at the same time and cover our moans with our mouths, kissing one another, until we drown out the noise of ourselves finishing. "That was amazing Ed" I relax. "I know baby" he huffs and puffs, getting a steady pace. 

...................

We go back into the party but not long after the police arrive. Me and Eddie get away, I notice, Nancy, Steve and Robin do as well.

Getting back to Eddie's, his hand is sat on my thigh as he drives. I have a grin on my face at all times. 

Especially when we get into bed. 

But before anything goes too far, I hear his snores filling out the room. And I soon after drift off. 

HEY! I DID ADD SOME SMUT, THERE WASN'T LOADS BUT I FEEL A BIT UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING IT INCASE THERE ARE YOUNGER VIEWERS ON HERE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! <3 <3